“need to stick with what they say” 2 of 5 stars

Special Offer
Free Parking
Ranked #29 of 56 hotels in Lubbock
roswell
“need to stick with what they say”
2 of 5 stars Reviewed December 2, 2012

i brought my wife for her church assembly, so i made arrangements with the front desk for a late checkout they told me 2 oclock and then called me at 10 and told us we needed to be out at twelve. . . so thet pretty muched put me out in the curb. . . who does that? me and my family own two hotels in new mexico and that would never fly at our hotels. its all abot thecustomer. . . so i think they need better communication and to stick with there word. other then that it was fine

• Stayed December 2012, traveled on business
LubbockFF_GM, General Manager at Fairfield Inn Lubbock, responded to this review, December 7, 2012
Dear Mr. Hendricks,

Thank you for brining this issue to our attention. We apologize we did not provide you with the experience you expected while staying at our hotel. I want to assure you that guest satisfication is of the utmost importance to us. We have taken several steps to help ensure this issue does not happen again. We value your business and look forward to seeing you again at the Lubbock Fairfield Inn next time you are in this area. Once again thank you for your feedback.

45 people have reviewed this hotel

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (6)
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 17, 2012 via mobile

This is our go to hotel every time we stay in Lubbock. We've never had a bad experience.
Our rooms have always been clean and staff have always been friendly. We almost feel at home when we stay here. Rooms and beds are very comfortable. Very quiet.

• Stayed November 2012
4 of 5 stars Reviewed September 29, 2012 via mobile

We have stayed in this hotel numerous times while in Lubbock and really have nothing but good to say. The staff is friendly, very helpful, the room is spacious, the bed is comfortable and the hotel very quiet. The hotel property very easyto get to. The complimentary continental breakfast its very good. This is not a high end hotel, but if you need a clean, restful sleep, this would be a good stop. We will be back.

• Stayed September 2012
San Angelo, Tx
2 of 5 stars Reviewed July 21, 2012

when first walking in the room looked great, once settled in I took off my shoes to notice that carpets were sticky. I looked at it closer and it seemed that whoever cleans the carpets puts a lot of soap down but doesnt pull it back up- not a floor I want to walk barefoot on so I kept my flip flops on.

Before taking a shower the first night I noticed a lot of dirt and hair in the shower tub and it seemed it was not cleaned at all.

Bed was comfy, good internet, friendly staff. None of that matters if the room is dirty.

• Stayed July 2012, traveled on business
LubbockFF_GM, General Manager at Fairfield Inn Lubbock, responded to this review, July 31, 2012
Thank you for your feedback and bringing these issues to our attention. I would like to apologize for any inconvenience this may have caused you during your stay. I have addressed the cleaning issues with my housekeeping staff to ensure we provide our guest with the best experience possible. We failed to give you a fresh clean room and hope if you’re in the Lubbock area again, you’ll give us another chance to provide you with a more enjoyable stay.

Josie Zapata
Dallas, Texas
4 of 5 stars Reviewed July 9, 2012

Clean, quiet room! Hotel staff was friendly and helpful. Location was great-close to several reasonably priced restaurants. Great breakfast buffet, stocked with many unusual items like fresh fruit cups and was complete with a Texas-shaped waffle maker. Great stay-will stay here again!

• Stayed July 2012, traveled with family
Hurst, Texas
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 9, 2012

Stayed her two nights. Clean, easy to get to, nice restaurants just outside the door, everything worked as advertised. I'd stay here again. Booking was through Priceline, so I got a deal.

Room Tip: No real comment here, as PL doesn't allow this.
  • Stayed July 2012, traveled solo
Houston, Texas
2 of 5 stars Reviewed June 19, 2012

I was expecting much more from a Marriott hotel. The building was old and really worn, but what was really upsetting was the disgusting room. Our bathroom floor was sticky, both mine and my parents showers were greasy feeling and I found blood on our sheets. I requested new linens and when I returned to the room there was a blood stain on the new pillow case. I requested new linens again before we went to a wedding and when we got back really late we found the sheets had still not been changed. STAY SOMEWHERE ELSE!!!!

• Stayed June 2012, traveled with family
, General Manager at Fairfield Inn Lubbock, responded to this review, June 22, 2012
Thank you for your valuable feedback on your stay; please accept my apologies for these unfortunate issues with your room. Our main concern is ensuring we maintain the highest standards of quality and cleanliness that our guests have come to expect; I have advised our staff and housekeeping to focus on the condition of our linens more closely. We appreciate your business, and if you’re ever in our city again, please give us another chance to show you we truly care in providing a clean product and great customer service.

Josie Zapata

Been to Fairfield Inn Lubbock? Share your experiences!