“Comparative analysis” 2 of 5 stars

You added Days Inn Lubbock South to your Saves list
Days Inn Lubbock South
2.0 of 5 Motel   |   6025 Avenue A, Lubbock, TX 79404   |
Ranked #36 of 56 Hotels in Lubbock

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (11)
Rowlett
4 of 5 stars Reviewed May 13, 2013

This was a great vlaue for a working man. my main issue was how tough and rough the towels were , just didnt make sense?

• Stayed May 2013, traveled on business

Review collected in partnership with Days Inn

Cynthia A, General Manager at Days Inn Lubbock South, responded to this review, May 25, 2013
Thank you for your comments about the Days Inn & Suite South in Lubbock, Texas. All of your concerns are being addressed with my staff. I take these comments very seriously and use them to improve on a daily basis. Please let me know if there is anything else I can do for you. I appreciate you staying with us.

Anson
3 of 5 stars Reviewed May 7, 2013

We had a good time the first time we came here, when we came back the 2nd time it was not a good time. We had a drunk waking everybody up at 3 am and they where up till after 5. When it was reported to the night staff she was not very helpful. I did talk to the manager and complained and she tried to fix the problem afterwards.

• Stayed April 2013, traveled with family

Review collected in partnership with Days Inn

Been to Days Inn Lubbock South? Share your experiences!

Additional Information about Days Inn Lubbock South

Address: 6025 Avenue A, Lubbock, TX 79404
Location: United States > Texas > Lubbock
Ranked #36 of 56 Hotels in Lubbock
Hotel Class:2 star — Days Inn Lubbock South 2*
We have recently undergone a complete remodel of the hotel. We offer 80 rooms of single King and double Queen type rooms. We also have 8 King whirlpool suites included in the 80 rooms offering. A free Daybreak breakfast, indoor pool and business center are just a few of the amenities that will compliment your stay. If you have stayed at the Days Inn South before we invite you to come and see our upgrades. You will be pleasantly surprised. We offer smoking rooms and we are pet friendly so bring the entire family. ... more   less
TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Orbitz, Wyndham, Priceline, Cheap Tickets, TripOnline SA, Travelocity and Tingo so you can book your Days Inn Lubbock South reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
Days Inn Lubbock South Hotel Lubbock
Lubbock Days Inn

If you own or manage Days Inn Lubbock South, register now for free tools to enhance your listing, attract new reviews, and respond to reviewers.