“Not was I expected” 3 of 5 stars

Improve this listing
Ranked #270 of 469 Restaurants in Lubbock
“Not was I expected”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed November 14, 2013

I'm from the northern state's and expected it to be a hole in the wall taco place. Not true, very clean, various dishes, and great prices to boot. We need something similar here in Indiana. I'd definitely go back if I was in the area again.

“Decent”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed May 2, 2013

Food is decent, but pricey for a fast food. Fresh ingredients. Happy Hour drinks are 1/2 price but they are higher priced too!

Visited April 2013
Lubbock, Texas
“taco villa in lubbock tx”
1 of 5 stars Reviewed April 17, 2013

I eat at taco villa on april 11 2013. And it was the worst place I have ever eat. They took my order and it took 30 minutes to give me my order. And they have gave a person with a family of 5 that walked in 10 minutes after me. There order before me so mainly forgot my order, There was a bug flying around my food. The staff that were making my food were fighting, she had told another staff member if she wanted to do her job, and were banging on the containers really loud. And the manger had come to talk to me and said she was really sorry, and she took my number and the dm was supposed to call me and talk to me and that never happened. So I will never eat at another taco villa.

• Visited April 2013
    • 1 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 1 of 5 stars Food
“Long time friend”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed March 3, 2013

Taco Villa is a West Texas favorite. I have been eating there for over 35 years and the food is always consistent. I know so many people who left this area and when they come home, they have to get their Taco Villa fix. My favorite is the combination burrito.

Visited March 2013
Lubbock, Texas, United States
“Frequent Eater”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed December 12, 2012

I make it to a Taco Villa at least once a month. They beat Taco Bell hands down in flavor, AND you don't have to pay extra for jalapenos if you order nachos. In fact, if you dine in, they have a "relish bar" where you can choose from jalapenos, 2 different salsas, cilantro and more!

Visited December 2012