“Great Stay for the Price and Proximity” 4 of 5 stars
Review of Los Fresnos Inn & Suites

Los Fresnos Inn & Suites
You added Los Fresnos Inn & Suites to your Saves list
Los Fresnos Inn & Suites
906 West Ocean Boulevard, Los Fresnos, TX 78566 (Formerly Knights Inn & Suites Los Fresnos)   |
Ranked #1 of 2 Hotels in Los Fresnos
Houston, Texas
“Great Stay for the Price and Proximity”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed September 29, 2013

We had a family funeral so I booked four rooms for family. It was clean, the staff was attentive and I found Paul, the manager very helpful. It provided a good base of operations for all the things we had to do. I have used them on 2 occasions.

• Stayed September 2013, traveled with family

Solo
Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (2)
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 25, 2013 via mobile

Enjoyed my stay and couldn't ask for more.. Wonderful price and awesome rooms. Very clean! We had a king size bed with a jacuzzi. If you are looking for a clean place to stay at a reasonable price this is the place.

• Stayed September 2013
Encino, New Mexico, Usa
2 of 5 stars Reviewed July 29, 2013

Our two bed room was given away to somebody else....we reserved the room with ample time....a week in advanced and when we got there they said sorry, our mistake and gave us a couples suit..... Never again

Room Tip: make sure you clean under the furniture. we found all kinds of insects including two very large and...
  • Stayed July 2013, traveled with family
Corpus Christi, Texas
2 of 5 stars Reviewed July 23, 2008

We stayed at this moderately priced hotel while visiting South Padre in South Texas.

Seemed like a nice place. Clean with a nice little pool area. I had payed an extra ten dollars for a "Spa Room". Sure enough they had a sexy little spa right there in the room. The only problem is that it did not work.

I contacted the front desk and they did everything in their power that evening to get it working. With no luck I might add. I was OK with this as things do happen.

When checking out, I reminded the front clerk about my problems with the spa and that I expected not to pay for this added feature. She said "Yes Sir, I was told to take $5 off of your stay.

Wait a minute, I paid ten dollars extra for the spa, and your manager wants to give me five dollars back? Yes, she said. She would not budge and would not let me talk to the manager.

Yes, it is only five dollars. But this makes me angry!

• Disliked — Charging me for something that I did not receive!
  • Stayed July 2008, traveled as a couple
    • 3 of 5 stars Check in / front desk
    • 3 of 5 stars Business service (e.g., internet access)

Been to Los Fresnos Inn & Suites? Share your experiences!

Additional Information about Los Fresnos Inn & Suites

Address: 906 West Ocean Boulevard, Los Fresnos, TX 78566 (Formerly Knights Inn & Suites Los Fresnos)
Location: United States > Texas > Texas Gulf Coast > Los Fresnos
Ranked #1 of 2 Hotels in Los Fresnos
Featuring an outdoor pool and hot tub, this hotel is in Central Los Fresnos, Texas. A daily continental breakfast is provided to all guests. The Mexican Border is a 20 minute drive away.A microwave and a small refrigerator are found in each room at the Los Fresnos Inn and Suites. The simply decorated rooms come with cable TV and ironing facilities.A laundromat and a 24-hour front desk are available to the guests of this Los Fresnos Inn and Suites. Guests can also enjoy a refreshing beverage from the vending machines or take advantage of the fax and photo copying services.The Port of Brownsville is a 20 minute drive from the property. South Padre Island is less than 25 miles away. ... more   less
TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Priceline and Booking.com so you can book your Los Fresnos Inn & Suites reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
Knights Inn & Suites Los Fresnos Hotel Los Fresnos
Knights Inn And Suites Los Fresnos
Los Fresnos Knights Inn

If you own or manage Los Fresnos Inn & Suites, register now for free tools to enhance your listing, attract new reviews, and respond to reviewers.