“Burgers are great!” 4 of 5 stars

Cuisines: American
Dayton, Tx
“Burgers are great!”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed June 26, 2013

I went here with my family. I ordered the Bourbon Black and Bleu burger. It was loaded with bleu cheese, mushrooms, onions and a big thick juicy beef patty. Delicious!

Visited June 2013

Bullard, Texas
“Food was ho-hum, service fair”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed March 6, 2013

My wife and I stopped at this restaurant expecting some good food and service. They had a $1 special on a beer so I tried ordering one. The beer was totally flat and tasteless. The remark from the waitress was "I guess that is why it is a $1". After ordering our food we waited awhile longer than we felt we should and when our food came both orders were warm but not hot. We mentioned it to the waitress and what appeared to be a manager passing by. They offered to reorder the food but we were tired and wanted to get home and did not want to wait. They did not offer anything else. My wife and I agreed that this would be the last time we would visit this particular Applebee's.

• Visited March 2013
    • 3 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 3 of 5 stars Food
Lafayette, Louisiana
“Surprisingly not too bad”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed January 21, 2013

Normally I would never eat at an Applebee's because the one in my home town is not very clean but I was with some locals and this place stayed open until two. Apparently this was a place that this group goes regularly. Food was good for what you pay and the service was quick.

Visited January 2013
White Oak, Texas
“No Service”
1 of 5 stars Reviewed November 23, 2012

I have been to the longview applebee's several times in the last 2 months. The first time waited over 30 min with no service. Another time waited over 40 min for food, waitress said they deleted my order. Several times have waited too long for service. Talked to all managers at different times they have no excuses. Called corporate twice to complain and no changes have been made . The staff seem to not care and love to hang out behind the bar area and not take care of the tables .the last time i asked for a manager the waitress went to get him and had to chase him around the kitchen. He was avoiding her. I witnessed this as i was standing by the door. I have no problem with the food the problem is the staff . That was my last time to go back. I will be giong to tyler store instead.

• Visited November 2012
    • 3 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 4 of 5 stars Food
Longview, Texas
“Has gotten much better”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed November 5, 2012

There for awhile, it was going pretty bad at this Applebee's. But in the last 6 months, its gotten much better. Service is acceptable, as is the food. Lately, there's been a manager walking around and asking people if everything was good and if they had any problems. Making things right. There was a time when we allmost quit going to this Applebee's. But its great now.Hope it stays!!

Visited October 2012