“Made SICK!!!!” 1 of 5 stars

Ranked #111 of 186 Restaurants in Longview
Cuisines: American, Seafood, Pasta
Dining style: Casual Dining
Cross street: Hawkins Parkway
Description: CasualFamily Dining offering a variety of choices including steaks, pasta, chicken, gaourmet salads, sandwiches and daily specials.
Longview, Texas
“Made SICK!!!!”
1 of 5 stars Reviewed September 7, 2013

Went to this restaurant and ate with my husband and young son. Within an hour after leaving we were all sick with diarrhea.
We had gone to Target right after to do a little shopping. There for about 20 min and I had to rush to restroom, worried I wouldn't make it in time. When I reached my son afterwards he was crying and had diarrhea himself and my husband was waiting needing to rush to the restroom himself.
Within an hour, we thought it was just passing, my son went through 3 diapers and needed new clothes and I had had to run to the restroom twice more myself.
I went to the restaurant to complain and was met with an indifferent manager Tommy Patton. He told me he didn't believe me (?!) that the food couldn't possibly have made us sick, and that I could sit there all night if I wanted but he wasn't going to do anything for me.
I asked for the owners number, completly taken aback by his horrible attitude, he gave me his card and the owners number on the back. When I asked once more if he was going to do anything for us he laughed!
I have managed 2 restaurants myself and never treated any customer no matter how obnoxious in this manner. He was absolutely rude!
This has since been 2 hours and my son has such sever diaper rash in some places it appears that his skin has been torn, and we will be seeking medical attention for him if it continues to worsen.
DO NOT EAT HERE!!!!!!

• Visited September 2013
    • 1 of 5 stars Food

Mt. Vernon, TX
“Love it!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 10, 2013 via mobile

We came upon this place because it used to be a Fish City Grill. Tried it out and was absolutely amazed! Victoria was our server and she was excellent. The food was excellent also. We will make a trip to Longviewto go to this restaurant again.

• Visited August 2013
    • 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food
“Canned Food!”
2 of 5 stars Reviewed July 25, 2013 via mobile

Decided to try out the new place. The food was absolutely disgusting! Chicken Lemon (not lemon chicken) was over-cooked - even the capers were burned, actually crispy, and the "cream sauce" looked and tasted like a Campbell's condensed soup. Friend had Chicken & Mac - also over-cooked chicken and seemed like canned cheese sauce. There is a typo in the menu and the "specials" menu was printed from Microsoft Word (plain, black ink) on copy paper - weird! The signs and logos are all different and the menu looks cheap. The service was friendly but the place was dead. Great building inside. Hope this location gets something great that will stay and be worth it - Chef's is not it!

• Visited July 2013
    • 1 of 5 stars Food
Marshall, Texas, United States
“You have to give them a chance!”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed July 9, 2013 via mobile

We quit coming here when it was Fish city grill because it fell short on all points. Now the new changes are a breath of fresh air! New menu items with lovely flavor combos. Service is spot on, Longview has a great new restaurant !

• Visited July 2013
    • 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 4 of 5 stars Food
“Average”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed July 3, 2013 via mobile

It is the fish city grill renamed with a few different items. The catfish portions were not worth the money, too thin and we're over cooked the first time but the service was good.

• Visited June 2013