“Made a business trip much more relaxing!” 5 of 5 stars

Special Offer
Special Weekend Rate!
Ranked #1 of 31 Hotels in Longview
Lewsiville,Tx
“Made a business trip much more relaxing!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 19, 2014

First time at this brand of property- great concept to go above and beyond with the on- the- road business traveler. The room had plenty of room, fast free internet, a comfortable bed, a nice kitchen with a full frig and ice maker. This property even had a light meal Tues- Thurs PMs for free, with the expected breakfast, this was a great treat. ( Lots of veggies, which I loved.) The pool and hot tub were salt water, very nice! ( First hotel in a long time with poolside towels that were truly stocked and clean). I would certainly stay here again. The property had several nice areas inside and outside for gathering and visits for groups and friends. This site is also located near convenient retail and restaurants. No reservations in recommending to others. Everyone I met was eager to offer the best service, they clearly take pride in customer care. I was impressed.( I would say I felt like I was home, but this place is much cleaner than home.) Enjoy and relax....

• Stayed March 2014, traveled on business

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (8)
DeSoto, Texas
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 18, 2014

The staff were the friendliest staff I have ever experienced. They have alot of complimentary items that they offer guest. Rooms were clean and bathrooms were spotless. Location was prime near Walmart and every resturant you can think of in walking distance. I will be on the hunt for this hotel brand wherever I travel. Go Hawks!!!

Room Tip: I would say any room would be comfortable
Fort Worth, Texas
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 16, 2014

Great staff. They were so welcoming and helpful. Rooms were very nice. The outdoor patio with grill and fire pit were great to relax by. The kids loved the pool. We would highly recommend this hotel in Longview, TX.

Southlake, Texas
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 15, 2014

Fabulous staff and hotel! We had a great time. CJ and Andy are first rate. The girls loved the pool and patio. Perfectly situated with many restaurants and shopping very close by. Lounge area were very comfortable.

Dallas, Texas
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 15, 2014

Stayed here for a wedding and the front desk staff greeted us by name upon our arrival and were consistently helpful. The rooms are new and nice with comfortable beds. The area is safe and near restaurants, Wal-Mart and the movies, and the breakfast is good. Would highly recommend this hotel for a stay in Longview.

Stayed March 2014, traveled with friends
Wauseon, Ohio, United States
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 20, 2014

Like before the staff was wonderful from the moment we walked in. As always, the rooms very clean & the bed was so comfortable. I wish all the hotels were like Staybridge. Thank you again for another wonderful stay in Longview!

Room Tip: We've never had a bad room.
  • Stayed February 2014, traveled with family
msp
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 17, 2014

From my "Im lost" call to the check out process - a wonderful experience. I was a bit flustered at check in and was offered a glass of wine and assistance with my bags. The room was immaculately clean and well designed. The king bed was comfortable beyond belief. The kitchenette area was well stocked with all the items needed for a five day stay: Each day, we were greeted by pleasant, helpful and friendly staff - from the front desk staff, the housekeeping team, the buffet attendant and even the maintenance person - incredibly AWESOME. I will NEVER stay any where else when I travel to Longview, TX. The only "not so wonderful" comments I have to say is - 1. The website states that the hotel only has an outdoor pool - well the pool is "technically" an outdoor pool because the door leading to the outdoor patio area is metal and allows a breeze to flow through but with the beautiful weather and perfect pool temp - its an "indoor pool" to me. I just hate I didn't bring my suit because of this. 2. For the entire stay, I NEVER got my wireless or wired internet to work in my room. Nicely enough, I was able to come to the Data Center to check e-mails, flight information, etc. If you have sensitivity or allergies to pets - REMEMBER, this hotel allows pets. - I had forgotten until I saw a dog walking through the lobby - I have severe pet allergies and my room was as clean as a whistle!!!!! All in all, it is wonderful hotel, with wonderful staff. Most will enjoy his stay here.

Room Tip: Rooms near the elevator are NOT as noisy as in some hotels.
  • Stayed February 2014, traveled as a couple

Been to Staybridge Suites Longview? Share your experiences!