“Excellent hotel, friendly staff” 5 of 5 stars

Special Offer
Special Weekend Rate!
Ranked #1 of 31 Hotels in Longview
Dallas, Texas
“Excellent hotel, friendly staff”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 15, 2014

Stayed here for a wedding and the front desk staff greeted us by name upon our arrival and were consistently helpful. The rooms are new and nice with comfortable beds. The area is safe and near restaurants, Wal-Mart and the movies, and the breakfast is good. Would highly recommend this hotel for a stay in Longview.

Stayed March 2014, traveled with friends

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (8)
Wauseon, Ohio, United States
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 20, 2014

Like before the staff was wonderful from the moment we walked in. As always, the rooms very clean & the bed was so comfortable. I wish all the hotels were like Staybridge. Thank you again for another wonderful stay in Longview!

Room Tip: We've never had a bad room.
  • Stayed February 2014, traveled with family
msp
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 17, 2014

From my "Im lost" call to the check out process - a wonderful experience. I was a bit flustered at check in and was offered a glass of wine and assistance with my bags. The room was immaculately clean and well designed. The king bed was comfortable beyond belief. The kitchenette area was well stocked with all the items needed for a five day stay: Each day, we were greeted by pleasant, helpful and friendly staff - from the front desk staff, the housekeeping team, the buffet attendant and even the maintenance person - incredibly AWESOME. I will NEVER stay any where else when I travel to Longview, TX. The only "not so wonderful" comments I have to say is - 1. The website states that the hotel only has an outdoor pool - well the pool is "technically" an outdoor pool because the door leading to the outdoor patio area is metal and allows a breeze to flow through but with the beautiful weather and perfect pool temp - its an "indoor pool" to me. I just hate I didn't bring my suit because of this. 2. For the entire stay, I NEVER got my wireless or wired internet to work in my room. Nicely enough, I was able to come to the Data Center to check e-mails, flight information, etc. If you have sensitivity or allergies to pets - REMEMBER, this hotel allows pets. - I had forgotten until I saw a dog walking through the lobby - I have severe pet allergies and my room was as clean as a whistle!!!!! All in all, it is wonderful hotel, with wonderful staff. Most will enjoy his stay here.

Room Tip: Rooms near the elevator are NOT as noisy as in some hotels.
  • Stayed February 2014, traveled as a couple
MA
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 6, 2014

After years of searching for a nice clean hotel in Longview, I have finally discovered Staybridge Suites. The room/suites are large and the house keeping staff actually know how to clean a hotel room, unlike a couple of other hotels I have stayed at in Longview the past few years. The hotel is staffed with some of the friendliest and helpful people I have had the pleasure to meet working in a hotel. They were so helpful during my recent stay. The food is actually tasty too, for a hotel. The hotel is in a great location in Longview, too. Kudos to the staff at this hotel. As long as the Staybridge keeps up the good work it will be my go to hotel when I visit family in Texas!

Room Tip: I am partial to top floors of hotels because they have less noise.
  • Stayed January 2014, traveled with family
Colleyville
5 of 5 stars Reviewed December 19, 2013

Finally that something special hotel in Longview Texas. This hotel is the extended stay hotel east Texas has been looking for. The rooms are new and nice, the people are just exceptional and the food is very good. As with other staybridge locations you have an evening social on Tuesday, Wednesday and Thursday. The breakfast is good and the hotel has a warm feeling overall.

Room Tip: All the room locations are fine and you have all sorts of places within walking distance
  • Stayed December 2013, traveled on business
Tulsa, Oklahoma
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 19, 2013

Very clean and new hotel with LOTS of room and all the amenities, even more than you could ask for. Kind of hidden, but worth the work to find.
Staff was very fiendly, beds were sooo comfy. All suites and all very roomy. Breakfast and dinner served and it is quality.

• Stayed November 2013, traveled with family
Lafayette, Louisiana
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 17, 2013

I stayed here for two nights when I was in town for work a couple weeks ago. This is the best place to stay in longview and one of the nicer hotels I have been to. The prices are reasonable and its a great value for whats included. They have little social events in the evenings, there is a very cool lounge area on the ground floor with a really nice area for grilling outside, and they even have a study which I thought was a nice touch. Full size fridge, modern decor in the rooms, good shower presser, clean rooms overall, I couldn't ask for much more. I will be staying here every opportunity I get.

• Stayed November 2013, traveled on business

Been to Staybridge Suites Longview? Share your experiences!