“They really take care of you!” 5 of 5 stars

Special Offer
Save on Hotel Packages!
Ranked #9 of 31 Hotels in Longview
North Houston, Texas
“They really take care of you!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 8, 2012

Holiday Inn Express in Longview Texas really look out for your needs. First lets start off by saying, I was a hot mess. I had never been to Longview before and I was here on business. I did a poor job of packing and was quite distracted with planning my holiday travel for thanksgiving. When I arrived I was greeted by a friends desk agent that gave me a snack and a bottle of water. This was great because I was parched. I got to the room which was clean and comfortable. I found a fridge and a microwave to which my inner plump girl found great delight.
But then, I was too cold, I couldn’t figure out how to work the ac deally. I I stopped at the front desk to mention the issue I was having. When I returned from dinner, my room temp was perfect; she had come up to turn it off for me.
It was election night and I was working on my laptop. I wanted to see the results but couldn’t figure out how to work the TV. I called downstairs and Kevin came up and got that working in like a single second. He was gracious and kind, which I appreciated.
Finally it was check out day, I couldn’t find my charger to my blackberry. Everyone else had iPhone changers. I stopped at the front desk and they looked in a lost and found drawer to loan me a plug so I could get a quick 12 minutes charge. The breakfast area was a nice size and they offered a well stocked breakfast bar with juice, yougurt and cereal. It was a grab and go situation. The place was well lit and inviting. There were also comfortable arm chairs in the area. Coffee was better than descent. Stay here, you will sleep well and be taken care of.

Room Tip: Check your key card jacket, the wifi code is inside of there. I didn’t have to call downstairs to h...
  • Stayed November 2012, traveled on business
hiexpsales, General Manager at Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites Longview-North, responded to this review, November 11, 2012
I wanted to graciously thank you for submitting a review of your stay! I am delighted to know that my staff was able to take care of you during your visit here in Longview! Our priority is to take care of our guests and to create a hotel that our guests will love. We appreciate you and encourage you to keep coming back to stay with us! Please, next time you make your reservations, give me a call! I would love to book your room personally!

-Crystal Jackson

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (10)
1 of 5 stars Reviewed October 25, 2012 via mobile

We booked a room as a half way point from southern Louisiana to Oklahoma City. We reserved a non-smoking room (I'm allergic and we had a small child with us). Upon check in we were given a smoking room, no apologies, just a sad excuse of we were bumped for priority, which we are too. Since we didn't get there until 11 pm, this was our only option. Thankfully, it was only for a night but we all smelled like smoke for the next leg our trip. Disgusting.

• Stayed October 2012
hiexpsales, Manager at Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites Longview-North, responded to this review, October 30, 2012
Thank you for your review of our hotel. I understand that you had booked a smoking room online and had wanted to change your room type upon arrival, but we did not have availability for a non-smoking room. I wanted to express my concern for your comfort. I know that you did not have a pleasant experience because of being in a smoking room and I apologize for that. At times, our non-smoking rooms book up fast, and it is hard to keep an extra room on hold for those who have allergies and really need a non-smoking room. I do hope when you are traveling back into Longview, that you will give us another opportunity! I would love to upgrade you to one of our spacious non-smoking king suites! :)
Cheers,
Crystal Jackson, General Manager
Tampa, Florida
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 31, 2012

I work for a local company that frequently has employees who stay at this particular Holiday Inn. All of the employees who have stayed here, in the past, always request to stay at this location again. Not only is the staff very helpful and kind but the hotel General Manager, Crystal Jackson, is by far the best hotel manager I have ever had the pleasure of speaking with. I frequently book travel for employees in multiple states and none of the other managers go out of their way for their guests like Crystal does. Any time I ever have any questions or concerns Crystal always takes care of the situation and goes above and beyond to make sure all of our employees are well taken care of. In addition to that, she always follows up with me to make sure I am satisfied with the end result of our conversations. This is a wonderful hotel with great management and I would recommend this hotel to anyone.

• Stayed August 2012, traveled on business
What a WONDERFUL review! Thank you so much for submitting your review! I am so proud of our hotel and my staff! We pride ourselfs in serving our guests with kind and friendly service! I will definately be sharing this review with my team! Way to Go! :)
Cheers!
Crystal Jackson
Longview, Texas
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 28, 2012

I had my first book signing at this hotel also I have had some business seminars. Management and the rest of the staff has oustanding customer service skills. It is a breath of fresh air to be able to walk into an esstablishment and see such beauty of decorative arrangements that makes you feel like your at home just a ray of sunshine and a cleanliness that is overwhelming. I would say overall that it is the best hotel in the City of Longview. If you are a traveler in need of a place that makes you feel at home, Holiday Inn Express North Longview would be the place I refer.

Room Tip: Very Clean and relaxing!
  • Stayed March 2012, traveled on business
Oh thank you so much Equallia for the lovely review you have posted! I do appreciate you and I am very excited knowing you are coming back! I will share this review with my staff and please, if you need anything else, do not hesitate to give me a call!!! =) you know the number!

-Crystal Jackson
Angleton, Texas
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 30, 2012

I made arrangements for a meeting room and a couple of motel rooms.During our stay we were treated very well. The staff was out standing, they met all of our needs and more. The rooms were very nice and very clean.

• Stayed July 2012, traveled on business
hiexpsales, General Manager at Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites Longview-North, responded to this review, August 6, 2012
Thank you very much for scheduling your meeting and rooms at our hotel! My staff and I strive to make sure that all your needs and requirements are met during your event here at our hotel. Thank you again for the oppertunity to serve you!

We appreciate the positive feedback and we look forward to serving you again!
Miamisburg, Ohio
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 27, 2012

The hotel was by far one of the nicest hotels I have stayed in. The breakfast bar is very good and free!! I liked the fact that there was a variety of food items you could choose, the apples were especially good. The room was very clean and the beds were comfy. The shower had great water pressure.

The pool and the sauna were both very nice also. By far the greatest amenity at this particular location was the staff. They went out of their way to make us feel welcome and at home. From the cleaning crew to the manager we were given the utmost attention and service. They made us feel very welcome to hang in the lobby and converse with them.

I would highly recommend this hotel to anyone.

• Stayed July 2012, traveled with friends
hiexpsales, General Manager at Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites Longview-North, responded to this review, August 11, 2012
Thank you very much for your positive feedback and your dedication to our hotel! It is our joy to serve guests such as your self! My staff truly enjoyed chatting with you and your family! We sure are looking forward to next year for the 2013 National Balloon Race and the Great Texas Balloon Race! Given the opportunity, we would love to serve you again! Until then, Eat Lots of Apples!!! :)

Take care, be safe... -Crystal Jackson, General Manager
Scottsdale, Arizona
4 of 5 stars Reviewed May 20, 2012

Conveniently located across from Longview mall. Near restaurants and loop 281.
Clean and friendly service.. Exercise room and business center..

Room Tip: Near everything..
  • Stayed May 2012, traveled on business
We appreciate your business and we value your positive feedback! We strive to create a hotel that our guests LOVE! I am pleased to know that the amenities that we provide to you and our other guests, are amenities that you were expecting. I am delighted in knowing you were happy with our nice clean hotel rooms that are cleaned daily by our friendly, courteous and well trained staff. And with our convenient location, it is easy to access Longview's finest local dining and shopping areas.

Again, thank you for the opportunity to serve you and your family! As you travel back into Longview, please do not hesitate to stop by and say hi! I would love to meet you!

Crystal Jackson

Been to Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites Longview-North? Share your experiences!