“Great hotel!” 4 of 5 stars

Hotel deals
Special Offer
Plan Ahead, Save 15%
Ranked #13 of 32 Hotels in Longview

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (9)
Longview
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 5, 2014

From the time I went in the location was well lit and brings out the safety. From the time I went in the young lady who checked me in was very friendly. Always smiling and as we always know smiling goes a long way. The letter with the small treats goes a long way. Details matter as we'll. thanks for good stay.

• Stayed January 2014, traveled on business

Review collected in partnership with Wingate by Wyndham

WingateLongview, General Manager at Wingate by Wyndham Longview, responded to this review, March 6, 2014
Carlos,

I am so glad that you enjoyed your stay. We pride ourselves on the details and believe they make each individual stay memorable for our guests.

Thanks Again and See you Soon!
Shreveport, La
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 5, 2014

I was very happy with every part on my visit, the staff, the room, the pool, and the breakfast. When in Longview I will stay at this location every time.

• Stayed February 2014, traveled as a couple

Mike,

We are so pleased to hear that you enjoyed your stay in it's entirety. We love making our valued guests happy beyond their expectations. We hope to see you again very soon.

Thanks,

Josh Turner, GM
Fort Worth, Texas
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 2, 2014

we had a group of 10 and had 4 rooms. we had no problem at all. the pool was nice the hot tub was hot 88 degrees. Would stay here again. The rooms were so nice and clean, all four of the rooms were very clean. we have a group coming back in May and we will definitely stay here. thanks for the good care.

Room Tip: the standard kings room are nice.
  • Stayed March 2014, traveled with friends
I am very happy to see that you loved your visit to Longview and your stay with us. Our pool is definitely of the many enjoyable aspects of our Hotel. We look forward to taking care of your group in May. Please call me if you need anything!

Thanks,

Longview
1 of 5 stars Reviewed February 26, 2014

Rude lady at front desk and the Manager doesn't care. Very dirty room. Stains on towels. Comforter looked like it had never been washed. Landline in room did not work. Worst of all they booked me for a second reservation that I never made and then charged my credit card. When I called to ask them to remove the charge the lady was very rude (same one) and then said the manager would call me back but he never did. I had to call multiple times and then he argued with me about the reservation. He finally agreed to credit my credit card otherwise I would dispute the transaction. travel for business and my company has a special corporate rate and when I complained about the unauthorized reservation charge it took a lot of time to get it resolved. I also advised him about the other problems with the hotel and room and he said he guesses he can't please everyone so oh well which I thought was unprofessional. I'll never stay at that hotel again or any of the hotels by Wyndham and I will certainly report this to our corporate section who handles the corporate accounts.

• Stayed February 2014, traveled on business

Tammi,

I apologize that your stay with us was anything less than perfect. There is definitely no excuse for a guest room to be anything less than totally clean at any time, and I will defintely be addressing your complaints with my entire housekeeping staff as well as Head Housekeeper. Myself and my staff pride ourselves on our attitudes and professionalism at all times, with that being said, I assure you that we would never book a reservation for a guest without someones (be it the guest, or someone making a reservation for another persons) prior consent. We do not retain guest payment information, so the information had to be presented from some outside source. Regardless of any of our systems that are in place, the fault is purely our own. While the system of charging non-cancelled reservations is in place to safeguard everyones interests, it should never have been a hassle for you to speak to a manager about it. While we were regretfully, evidently unable to supply a great stay for you, we always strive for perfection. Sadly, sometimes we do fall short. All I can ask is that you accept all of our apologies and that if you do ever return to Longview, that you allow us another opportunity to serve you to the best of all of our abilities. If you have any questions or would like to discuss anything further, please do not hesitate to contact me directly. Thank you for your time.

Josh Turner, General Manager

Been to Wingate by Wyndham Longview? Share your experiences!