“Such a Great Hotel!” 5 of 5 stars

Ranked #14 of 31 Hotels in Longview
Longview, Texas
“Such a Great Hotel!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 1, 2014

I will never stay in another hotel besides this one again when I visit Longview! Everything was perfect! Great staff, clean rooms, excellent breakfast... AND an indoor pool. I even got a $30 voucher to Texas Roadhouse! I loved everything!!

Stayed January 2014
WingateLongview, General Manager at Wingate by Wyndham Longview, responded to this review, March 6, 2014
Thank you for your review of our property. I am so glad to know you received outstanding service!

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (9)
Honey Grove
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 29, 2014

This is a great place to stay, I visit the Wingate at least once per year for a Dixie Softball State Meeting. The staff is so helpful and friendly. They go above and beyond to make the stay perfect. The rooms are clean and comfortable.

• Stayed January 2014, traveled on business

Review collected in partnership with Wingate by Wyndham

WingateLongview, General Manager at Wingate by Wyndham Longview, responded to this review, January 30, 2014
Melanye,

I would like to personally thank you for your review of our property. We love taking care of you and the rest of the Dixie Softball team year after year. My staff and I pride ourselves on consistently exceeding expectations, even expectations that may have been set in the past by ourselves. We look forward to being your home away from home again next year and again, thank you for your review.

-Josh Turner, GM
Stansbury Park
4 of 5 stars Reviewed January 10, 2014

I thought the room was nice. The heater was fairly loud, but didn't bother me much. The staff was very friendly and helpful. I liked having a refrigerator and microwave.

• Stayed January 2014, traveled on business

Review collected in partnership with Wingate by Wyndham

WingateLongview, General Manager at Wingate by Wyndham Longview, responded to this review, January 14, 2014
Thank you for your review of our Hotel. We value our guests input on every aspect of their stay. I am so glad that the staff was able to take care of all your needs in a friendly and courteous manner, we pride ourselves on being proactive when it comes to guest needs. I am sorry to hear that your rooms heater was a bit noisy, we would have definitely been able to remedy that for you during your stay. I want to assure you it has been fixed and is running quietly and eficiently now. Thanks again for your visit and your review. See you soon!

Been to Wingate by Wyndham Longview? Share your experiences!

Additional Information about Wingate by Wyndham Longview

Address: 431 North East Loop 281, Longview, TX 75605
Location: United States > Texas > Longview
#7 Business Hotel in Longview
Hotel Class:2.5 star — Wingate by Wyndham Longview 2.5*
TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Orbitz, Expedia, Priceline, Wyndham, Cheap Tickets, Hotels.com, TripOnline SA, Booking.com and Tingo so you can book your Wingate by Wyndham Longview reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
Wingate By Wyndham Longview Hotel Longview
Wingate Hotel Longview

If you own or manage Wingate by Wyndham Longview, register now for free tools to enhance your listing, attract new reviews, and respond to reviewers.