“My Stay” 5 of 5 stars

Ranked #14 of 31 Hotels in Longview
Kerens
“My Stay”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 17, 2013

I had a wonderful stay at the Wingate in Longview, Texas. The service was excellent and the hotel was very clean and secure! I will stay here again!

• Stayed March 2013, traveled with family

Review collected in partnership with Wingate by Wyndham

WingateLongview, General Manager at Wingate by Wyndham Longview, responded to this review, March 27, 2013
Pam,

Glad to hear your stay was WONDERFUL!! It is always our goal to ensure that you have a positive experience while you are our guest. Thanks for taking the time to let us know.

Becky Brooks,
Director of Operations

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (9)
Conroe
2 of 5 stars Reviewed March 13, 2013

Our family endured many challenges with reservations, confirmation emails, and billing problems with the staff at this hotel. Many rooms were booked due to my nephew's wedding and the staff even misspelled our family name on the sign in the lobby. When I asked the clerk to fix it, she said, "I'll get to it eventually." The t.v. in our handicapped accessible room started spontaneously and the volume increased to 99. My disabled, elderly mother could not reach the remote while I was out of the room. Maintenance was unable to discern the problem and I disconnected the t.v. In case of a fire and without working elevators, the staff are not aware of any type of evacuation plan for a person in a wheelchair. Our 'accessible' room was on the 2nd floor. On a positive note: Awesome Breakfast!!!!

• Stayed March 2013, traveled with family

Review collected in partnership with Wingate by Wyndham

Been to Wingate by Wyndham Longview? Share your experiences!

Additional Information about Wingate by Wyndham Longview

Address: 431 North East Loop 281, Longview, TX 75605
Location: United States > Texas > Longview
#7 Business Hotel in Longview
Hotel Class:2.5 star — Wingate by Wyndham Longview 2.5*
TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Orbitz, Expedia, Priceline, Wyndham, Cheap Tickets, Hotels.com, Booking.com, TripOnline SA and Tingo so you can book your Wingate by Wyndham Longview reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
Wingate By Wyndham Longview Hotel Longview
Wingate Hotel Longview

If you own or manage Wingate by Wyndham Longview, register now for free tools to enhance your listing, attract new reviews, and respond to reviewers.