“a good placeto be.” 4 of 5 stars

Hotel deals
Special Offer
Save 15%; Earn 500 Points
Ranked #15 of 31 Hotels in Longview

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (3)
Palestine, Texas
3 of 5 stars Reviewed June 19, 2013

I was working nights checked in early ,OJ was watered down it was a fair spread if you like cereal,got to sleep fine but they put me in the last room up stairs thought that would be great...Not dumpster unloaded early woke me up then when they started cleaning rooms all there stuff is in the next room woke AGAIN.Clean small room but I was only there to sleep,next day was in a dead sleep when someone starts knocking on door,little old man said I need to move ,I was pissed I said what he said they needed to paint room ! Well why didn't they let me know that the night before???Yeah it needed some work, he didn't bring key and I called down since I was in PJ's the rude woman and front desk said well new room right near lobby I screamed then I am in PJ"S if you want me to move bring a key after I fell asleep again he brought the key up, that room stunk smokey , they really need to work on customer service not good not good at all!

Room Tip: it's on the interstate so ask for rooms away from it.
  • Stayed June 2013, traveled on business
microtelinnsuites1, Webmaster at Microtel Inn & Suites by Wyndham Longview, responded to this review, July 4, 2013
Dear Guest,

Thank you for choosing Microtel Inn & Suites by Wyndham Longview for your recent stay in our area.

• Staff members received additional training in the courteous manner in which they are to treat you, our valued guests.

• Management was approached about the possibility of their doing periodic inspections of the facility to see to it that it is meeting the standards which we set for it.

I hope that the next time you visit our area, you will once again choose to stay at Microtel Inn & Suites by Wyndham Longview. I think you will be greatly pleased.

Hotel Manager.
Central Louisiana
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 5, 2013

Excellent desk staff with professional appearance and manners. Checkin was quick and easy. Room was clean, neat and bed/pillows very comfortable. Rate for room was very reasonable for a Friday night. Will definitely stay again.

• Stayed June 2013, traveled as a couple
Longview
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 22, 2013

the people working in Microtel were very helpful and accomidating.Nice and clean,very comfortable.Close to stores and gas and food establisments.I felt safe.The rooms were big and comfortable.
Thanks.

• Stayed May 2013, traveled with family

Review collected in partnership with Easytobook.com

Been to Microtel Inn & Suites by Wyndham Longview? Share your experiences!

Additional Information about Microtel Inn & Suites by Wyndham Longview

Address: 803 North Access Road, Longview, TX 75602
Location: United States > Texas > Longview
#3 Best Value Hotel in Longview
Hotel Class:2 star — Microtel Inn & Suites by Wyndham Longview 2*
TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Wyndham, Cheap Tickets, Orbitz, Priceline, Hotels.com, Odigeo, TripOnline SA and Tingo so you can book your Microtel Inn & Suites by Wyndham Longview reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
Microtel Inn And Suites
Longview Microtel

If you own or manage Microtel Inn & Suites by Wyndham Longview, register now for free tools to enhance your listing, attract new reviews, and respond to reviewers.