“Nice hotel for Longview” 5 of 5 stars

Offers & Announcements
The HHonors Weekend
Ranked #5 of 31 hotels in Longview
North Richland Hills, United States
“Nice hotel for Longview”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 5, 2013

This is the nicest hotel for the area and I have stayed at several others. It's a bit pricey for Longview. They do need to keep all the amenities in operating order though. The spa tub was out of order and had been for a while. The breakfast was okay. I have stayed at Hampton Inns before and the breakfast was better.

• Stayed September 2013, traveled as a couple

Review collected in partnership with Hampton

Tim B, Manager at Hampton Inn & Suites Longview North, responded to this review, September 29, 2013
Thank you for taking the time out of your day to write a review. I am pleased to announce the spa tub is back in working order. So the next time you are in the Longview area, please stop by to enjoy it. We'd love to see you again!

166 people have reviewed this hotel

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (16)
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 3, 2013

This was my first time at Hampton Inn. I enjoyed every minute. The room was very clean. The bed. The covers and pillows were soo comfortable. It did remind me of a motel since everything is based outside and that included getting to the front desk. Overall great stay.

• Stayed July 2013
Pittsburg, Texas
4 of 5 stars Reviewed September 3, 2013

We stayed at the Hampton Inn and Suites at the end of August for my boyfriends birthday and were very pleased. The staff was very sweet and accommodating and made sure I was able to check in as early as I needed. The room was a king standard and very clean, comfortable and spacious. The pool area and outside lounging area was also very relaxing, which is nice. If anyone I know ever needs a hotel in the Longview area I would definitely recommend this facility.

Room Tip: 4th floor was great, but I'm sure they all are.
  • Stayed August 2013, traveled as a couple
Thank you for choosing Hampton Inn & Suites for your "staycation". We are so glad you enjoyed your stay with us and we look forward to seeing you the next time you're in the area!
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 30, 2013

I loved every minute at this hotel even though my reasons for being her was for my mother funeral but if you guys had more workers like Shantel this would be a awesome hotel to stay in for good I loved every minute of my stay I think Shantel should be a part of the management team she made me and my family feel right at home she reminded me in my husband of a Angel I had just lost my mother in she just made me and my family in friends feel welcome. If your in the longview area please stay at North Hampton Inn and longview Texas

• Stayed August 2013
Tim B, Manager at Hampton Inn & Suites Longview North, responded to this review, September 2, 2013
First off I would like to say I am sorry for your loss you and your family are in my thoughts and prayers. Thank you so much for your kind words of the staff and hotel! I will definitely share them, we hope to see you again next time you are in the area!
Arlington, United States
4 of 5 stars Reviewed August 11, 2013

The Hampton in Longview is a good value, just as most Hamptons are. Very clean. Seemed to be a newer location and building. And now I need to finish this review by finishing it off with two hundred characters or it won't call it complete.

• Stayed August 2013, traveled with family

Review collected in partnership with Hampton

Thank you so much for taking the time to share your thoughts on the hotel! We take pride in the upkeep of making our property look just as nice as the day we opened. Please come back and see us the next time you're in Longview!
4 of 5 stars Reviewed August 11, 2013 via mobile

When I walked in I was meet welcomed the rooms where very clean I was very impressed. Till the next day I had business had asked the housekeeper out side my room to please come back to my room after about 30 mins. She got rude with me. I could see her underwear and bra it was trashy and she looked unclean and unprofessional. When i shut the door i could hear her saying how people need to clean up after them selfs and how she has too many rooms to deal with crap. But when I went to breakfast I was meet with friendlynees after my meeting the front desk meet me again and have me food recommendations. When I went to my room it had not been touched there was a different girl in the hall I asked her if she could do my room she was leaving for the day but came to do my room watching her clean my room and telling her about my experience. She talked to me about how we are a team at Hampton asked me if there was anything she could do to improve my stay. I am not going to let one bad egg mess up my experience. But a special thanks to Bliss who pre cleaned my room the bed was the best i had ever stayed in Amanda at the front desk and Brandy who cleaned my room. Great please with a great team it made my stressful business trip so much better.

• Stayed August 2013
Burleson, United States
4 of 5 stars Reviewed August 8, 2013

We have stayed here on several occasions. We have never had a problem other than the Jacuzzi tubs jets blew out some brown scum (more than likely calcium build up) the last time we stayed. They rebated us the money for the Jacuzzi suite and only charged us a regular room rate. Other than that one little hitch everything was great.

• Stayed August 2013, traveled with family

Review collected in partnership with Hampton

Been to Hampton Inn & Suites Longview North? Share your experiences!