“Homewood Suites-Longview, TX” 3 of 5 stars

Certificate of Excellence 2014
Torrance, United States
“Homewood Suites-Longview, TX”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed July 27, 2013

Check-in was excellent - very friendly check-in clerk. Complimentry breakfast was excellent - had a variety of selections - hot and cold. Sofa bed was in very poor condition, only had springs no padding. Sheets were not changed daily.

Review collected in partnership with Homewood Suites by Hilton

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (14)
College Station, United States
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 24, 2013

Entertained some cousins in spacious suite. So soundproof no complaints! Children enjoyed pool and nearby park. Grocery and fast food very near. Perfect for family. As a mobility challenged person, there were areas that were difficult to get to, but that is something one gets used to.

Houston, United States
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 23, 2013

The staff here was superb and really made us feel at home .. our stay was about a week long and for the price of the room and all of the perks that come with a stay here I have to say it is an almost unrealistic value! The breakfast is hot and there is a variety of items to choose from and the complimentary dinners during the week are quite delicious and are an actual dinner ( not just hot snacks) I would definitely stay here again !

4 of 5 stars Reviewed July 21, 2013 via mobile

Great last minute find. Two room suite perfect for large family. Free breakfast; very good. Lots of room. Great after long day in car. Outdoor pool and sitting area. Perfect for supper while kids swim.

• Stayed July 2013
Houston, Texas
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 15, 2013

This hotel was by far better than I expected. The staff was extremely helpful and kind. We stayed during the weekend of my daughters World Series and my whole team did not have any complaints. Pool was nice for the kids along with the basketball court. Rooms were spacious and clean. If there was anything that could have been better it would have been the selection for breakfast but it was still good anyways.

Charleston, United States
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 15, 2013

This Hotel is one of the best I've stayed in. In particular I can't say enough about Christine Robinson. She is without a doubt the best desk/management person I've encountered in all of my travels. I have recommended this hotel to my co-workers who stay there as well. I also joke that she is so good I would be happy even if my room wasn't clean which it always is. The management, housekeeping, food service, and maintenance staff are second to none. I haven't met ownership but, understand that these fine folks are a reflection on them as well. I would suggest that any Hotel in your organization go to Christine for training!!!

• Stayed July 2013, traveled on business

Tyler, United States
2 of 5 stars Reviewed July 14, 2013

This was definitely not worth the price we paid. The hot tub smelled foul and had many bugs floating in it. The fireplace did not work. Nobody tried to fix the issues. The suite was fairly clean and staff was mostly professional, but the internet was terrible. I guess I just expected more.

Review collected in partnership with Homewood Suites by Hilton

AudreyWhitten, Director of Sales at Homewood Suites by Hilton Longview, responded to this review, July 15, 2013
Thank you for your feedback of your recent stay with us. I understand you were unhappy with the cleanliness of our hot tub and the inoperable fireplace, I do apologize for this experience. We work hard to ensure the comfort and satisfaction of our guests and apologize that we were unable to meet that expectation. I am working with our maintenance staff to prevent this from happening in the future. And have alerted our IT department of your concerns about our internet service. I hope that if you travels bring you back to the area that you will consider staying with us again.

Been to Homewood Suites by Hilton Longview? Share your experiences!