“Nice place to stay in the Hill Country” 4 of 5 stars

Offers & Announcements
Save up to 20%
Ranked #2 of 5 Hotels in Llano
Dalhart, Texas
“Nice place to stay in the Hill Country”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed April 27, 2012

Had to travel to Llano for a very quick business trip and took a chance on the Best Western. The room was very clean, the staff were polite, and I got a great night's sleep. I would stay here again.

• Stayed April 2012, traveled on business

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (10)
Houston, Texas
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 25, 2012

I've stayed at this hotel several times and the beds are always comfy, the rooms are always clean & the front desk staff have always been pleasant, courteous & accommodating. If you need a place to stay in Llano, you can chose this hotel with confidence.

Room Tip: I've never had a bad room.
  • Stayed January 2012, traveled solo
BestWesternLlano, General Manager at BEST WESTERN Llano, responded to this review, January 29, 2012
Thank you for your comments on our hotel.
Midland, Texas
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 3, 2011

My husband and I needed to visit a relative in nearby Buchanan Lake, but I chose this motel because it is pet friendly. I was very glad I did. The lady at the front desk was very friendly and the check in was quick and efficient, even with checking in a chihuahua and daschund. Our room was so clean and comfortable. I really liked the pillow top mattress, it was a great nights sleep. The parking lot was full of cars, so I am assuming the hotel was full of guests, but it was very quiet. We were not disturbed by any noises. The next morning my husband went to the lobby to get some free breakfast. He brought back waffles, bisquets with sausage/jelly, juice and coffee. Delicious! This is a great place to relax. Will stay here again if I am in the area.

• Stayed October 2011, traveled with family
Plano, Texas
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 17, 2011

Stayed 2 nights for a weekend trip to the hill country. My non-smoking room was clean and quiet. Never heard anything from adjoining room. The staff was very friendly and helpful ... even when I checked in after midnight. Would definitely stay again when I am in that area.

• Stayed July 2011, traveled with family
Kerrville, Tx
4 of 5 stars Reviewed July 10, 2011

This makes for a nice quiet getaway. The suite consists of a living room, bedroom,1 1/2 baths, and a wetbar area. It is so nice not to feel boxed into a small room. It is located at the back of the hotel, so it is very quiet. We had a small issue with a missing TV remote, but the owner quickly brought a new one to our room and programmed it. Hope to go back soon.

• Stayed June 2011, traveled as a couple
Greenville, Texas
4 of 5 stars Reviewed June 25, 2011

With limited motel options I was leery about staying in an out of the way, small town. However, we were very pleased with our rooms. Both rooms were clean, smelled fresh & looked updated. The staff said all the beds were new. We slept on very comfortable pillow top queens. Thank you Best Western for a comfortable and relaxing visit.

• Stayed June 2011, traveled with family
Bryan, Texas
2 of 5 stars Reviewed June 12, 2010

We were traveling with my 81 year old mother and rented two rooms for the night. This was our second stop at a Best Western (the other in Texarkana). The price was higher in Llano, our first surprise. When I opened our room the a/c was off and it was extremely warm in the room, second surprise. I opened my mother's room and it was nice and cool and got her set in while I started chilling our room. A quick knock on the door was my mother, somewhat excited as she saw a bug "with a thousand legs" run under her bed. I never found the bug (did find a dead cricket) and after stripping and remaking the bed she was comfortable with staying in the room. I volunteered to switch rooms but she was okay. When we got to our room for the night the chain double lock was broken for one more surprise.

We had stayed at this hotel about 3 years ago and was pleased, but it appears no maintenance has been done since then. I will drive the extra distance to either Burnett or Brady to avoid staying here again.

• Stayed June 2010, traveled with family

Been to BEST WESTERN Llano? Share your experiences!