“Great Hotel” 5 of 5 stars

Certificate of Excellence 2014
Modena, Italy
“Great Hotel”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 6, 2013

Absolutely comfortable beds, beautiful rooms and a great breakfast! The staff is very friendly and helpful. They had a problem with the wi-fi when I arrived, but did whatever they could to have it fixed as quick as possible. They also have some good offers and the hotel is worth the price.

• Stayed March 2013, traveled solo
Travis M, General Manager at La Quinta Inn & Suites Livingston, responded to this review, March 8, 2013
lilsistakaty,

I wanted to tell you thank you for such kind words in regards to your stay at La Quinta Inn & Suites-Livingston, TX. I am thrilled that my staff was so accomodating and helpful. I appreciate the review and please continue to select La Quinta Inn & Suites-Livingston, TX.

Regards,

Asst General Manager

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (10)
Lake Jackson, Texas
3 of 5 stars Reviewed February 28, 2013

This is a very nice hotel, nice rooms, comfy beds, nice staff. I travel for business and MUST have internet service. I could not get service and was told that if to many people were on I couldn't get service. What a joke. I was told to try McDonalds down the street. I doubt I will ever stay at this hotel again.

• Stayed February 2013, traveled on business
Travis M, General Manager at La Quinta Inn & Suites Livingston, responded to this review, March 4, 2013
Dear Ronnie S,

I wanted to apologize for your experience with the internet while you stayed at La Quinta Inn & Suites-Livingston, TX. I realize it's of little concern to you; however I was out of town for the La Quinta GM Conference. The communication between our internet provider and network provider was lacking; each was stating it was each others service causing the interuption. I contacted both today, Monday March 4 and had both come out to see what the issue was. After much deliberation, it was determined that the router had been reset. After being reset, the IP address was lost and therfor not communicatin with our modem.

I would like to make this right for you, our customer! If you will contact me directly at (936) 328-5299; I will either refund you your money for your night's stay or give you a Free Night for future use at La Quinta Inn & Suites-Livingston, TX. I realize the inconvenience of not having internet, for our business travelers and will do whatever it takes to continue having your business!

Best Regards,

(936) 328-5299
lq6214agm@laquinta.com
A TripAdvisor Member
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 19, 2013

Staying at the La Quinta in Livingston was one of the best hotel stay experiences that I've had in a long while. The staff was excellent. I got a call right before bed to ask was everything okay and to contact the front desk at any time if I needed anything; I thought that was AWESOME!!! I would definitely stay there again. The room was emaculant and comfortable for my husband, my dog and myself!
GREAT, GREAT, GREAT, GREAT!!!

• Stayed February 2013, traveled with family

Review collected in partnership with La Quinta

Travis M, General Manager at La Quinta Inn & Suites Livingston, responded to this review, February 20, 2013
La Quinta Traveler,

Thanks for taking the time to review La Quinta Inn & Suites-Livingston, TX. I am honored that you rated us as one of your best hotel stays in a while. We strive to ensure all of our guests stay are pleasant. Yes, we do a Welcome Call to all our guests who arrive prior to 9:00; this ensures our guests that we are 'Here for You'. I will forward this information to my housekeeping dept to let them know that you found the room in such great shape. Take care and thanks for choosing La Quinta Inn & Suites-Livingston, TX.

(936) 328-5299
A TripAdvisor Member
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 6, 2013

Wonderful,comfortable,affordable.....and our 2 yorkies love la Quinta too! We have been members of the laquinta club and love it! Thank you for excellant service and accomadations.we will continue to stay with you!

• Stayed January 2013, traveled with family

Review collected in partnership with La Quinta

Travis M, General Manager at La Quinta Inn & Suites Livingston, responded to this review, January 7, 2013
Dear LQ Traveler,

I wanted to express my apprecaition for such a wonderful review. Here at La Quinta Inn & Suites-Livingston it is our goal to have 100% Guest Satisfaction. We will do 'Whatever it Takes' to have you 'Wake up on the Brightside' with La Quinta. Again, thanks for choosing La Quinta Inn & Suites-Livingston.

Regards,

Assistant General Manager

Been to La Quinta Inn & Suites Livingston? Share your experiences!