“happy” 5 of 5 stars

Special Offer
Plan Ahead and Save 15%
Ranked #3 of 7 Hotels in Livingston
Certificate of Excellence 2014

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (15)
Doddridge, Arkansas, United States
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 1, 2014

The motel was very nice as most Super 8 are. The whole room was very good except for the trouble with the TV. It was just about an every week thing,but they would come and fix it. My concern was that I paid a high price in my opinion and I didn't get my reward points. I kept staying there a couple times a week for several weeks and then It got to bothering me that I wasn't getting the points. I could have gotten them at a higher rate but I could not afford that rate. I wish now that I had done something different.

Room Tip: Rooms on the south side are quieter. People were very nice. Lots of construction workers stay there...
  • Stayed March 2014, traveled on business
rkpatelLivingston, Front Office Manager at Super 8 Livingston, responded to this review, May 14, 2014
LindaS:
Thank you for taking the time to write a review on our property, as we know your time is valuable. I would like to apologize about the issue you were having with your television. We have recently had a service call on our network and have resolved the television channels issue. I have reviewed your reservations and do see that you have been getting a discount at the rate of almost 17% off our listed rate. With such a discount we are unable to offer reward points, as the discount offered is not a qualifying rate. Next time you stay with us, please let the front desk clerk know at check in if you would like to use a qualifying rate, in order to earn your Wyndham Reward Points. If you have any questions or concerns, please feel free to give me a call directly.

Cindi Rivera
Front Office Manager
Killeen, Texas, United States
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 26, 2014

The one and only hotel I'll ever stay in Livingston. Nice pool, a beautifully landscaped area for family's to enjoy fun, swimming and outdoor grilling!! Several "clean" bbq grills available.. My grandchildren and i have enjoyed our stays each time..Very courteous and always attentive to make your stay comfortable as possible!!! Good Breakfast!! VERY Clean Rooms!!! Never have to worry about my lodging when staying in Livingston!!! Thanks to Cindi and Jessica for going the an extra mile for me and my family. Highly Recommend!!

Room Tip: Very nice outdoor area for family BBQ and Fun!! Felt like I was home!
  • Stayed March 2014, traveled with family
rkpatelLivingston, General Manager at Super 8 Livingston, responded to this review, May 6, 2014
Pat:

What a pleasant review! It always pleases me to hear that Cindi and Jessica have made such an impression on you and other guest. We are very fortunate to have them both. The pictures that you posted of your grandchildren made me smile. I am so glad to see them having a great time at our property. We do look forward to having you stay with us again.

RK Patel
Livingston
4 of 5 stars Reviewed March 18, 2014

The desk/management is very accomodating. They have ensured I will stay with them and your properties again.

• Stayed March 2014, traveled on business

Review collected in partnership with Super 8

Peter:

Peter:

To read your words that our desk clerks/management has secured your business brings a sense of pride to me and my employees. We do understand that the treatment our guest receives is the key to successfully running this property. I can say that each one of our employees takes the Pride of Super 8 to heart and fulfills it thoroughly. Thank you for such a kind review, and we do look forward to being of service to you again.

RK Patel
River Ridge, Louisiana
4 of 5 stars Reviewed March 5, 2014

My and my son recently stayed at the super 8 livingston and we truely had a very nice stay. The lady who worked front desk was so nice to us and made us feel welcome. We also loved the breakfast, our fav was the texas shaped waffles. We were close to the stores and out room gad a mini ice box and a microwave... over all nice room.

• Stayed March 2014, traveled with family

Review collected in partnership with Super 8

rkpatelLivingston, Front Office Manager at Super 8 Livingston, responded to this review, May 6, 2014
JenniferOaks:

Thank you on taking time to write a review. It was a pleasure having you and your son stay with us. Seeing his enjoyment with the Texas Waffles was great. We do hope that you stay with us again when you are in town.

Cindi Rivera
Front Desk Manager
936-327-2451

Been to Super 8 Livingston? Share your experiences!