“The Suite Choice for the Tyler, Texas area!” 5 of 5 stars

Special Offer
Choice Privileges Points
Ranked #1 of 4 hotels in Lindale
Texarkana,Texas
“The Suite Choice for the Tyler, Texas area!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 4, 2013

I must say that although I have stayed at other Comfort Suites around the country, I think that this is the nicest one that I have stayed in by far. It is no wonder that Comfort Suites Lindale has received a Platinum Rating from their hotel chain. In fact, I believe that they are ranked No. 1 in the entire state of Texas! They have all the amenities (including a huge indoor pool) that the traveler has come to expect I love that I was able to get a nice Suite for an affordable price since I was a Senior Citizen. And it was so nice and quiet which I really love. I guess because I stayed in one of their handicapped rooms, my maid had thoughtfully provided extra blankets in case I needed it!
You don't find that little but much appreciated gesture in too many hotel chains!

My Travelers Tip: Although this hotel is within 20 miles of many of Tyler's attractions, this hotel is also a very good choice if you have business or a medical appointment at the University of Texas Tyler Health Services. Comfort Suites Lindale is just a 15 minute straight shot down Interstate 20 and you don't have to lose precious time by dealing with all the pesky Tyler traffic!

As I said this hotel is not directly on Interstate 20 but it is worth while taking the few extra minutes driving time to stay here.

Driving Directions to the Comfort Suites Lindale:
From the North: US 69 South to Centennial Blvd.
From the South: US 69 North to Centennial Blvd.
From the East: Interstate 20 West, US 69 North to Centennial Blvd.
From the West: Interstate 20 East, US 69 North to Centennial Blvd.

• Stayed October 2013, traveled as a couple
Kevin P, Manager at Comfort Suites Lindale - North Tyler, responded to this review, October 14, 2013
Thank you for taking the time to write a review on behalf of your stay at Comfort Suites Lindale, we truly appreciate the kind words.

63 people have reviewed this hotel

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (10)
Rio Rancho, NM
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 4, 2013

AWESOME !!!!!! My husband and I were stranded due to our uhaul braking down and let me say huge COMPLIMENTS To these people at Comfort Suites in Lindale texas..

1. Victoria 2. Kathryn 3. Annette. These 3 women made us feel welcome with a warm smile, calm friendly attitudes and so professional. The rooms were spotless, nice and cool, full of clean towels and smelled wonderful. We have stayed at countless places and this by far was the BEST hotel ever. The breakfast was delicious, plentiful and again Victoria was polite and ready to help us in any way. Ladies THANK YOU !!!! The world needs people like you continue to share your smiles, professionalism, cleanliness and pride in what you do.

Tim and Robin Hecker

Amazing ... 100%

• Stayed September 2013, traveled on business
Kevin P, Manager at Comfort Suites Lindale - North Tyler, responded to this review, September 6, 2013
Thank you for your words of kindness, we hope that the remainder of your journey was a pleasant one with no issues with your Uhaul. It is reviews like this that make us proud of the staff we have in place, especially when they are mentioned in the manner as you did.
Huntersville, North Carolina
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 27, 2013

The Comfort Suites Hotel in Lindale, TX was the best hotel my family has ever stayed at. The rooms were beautiful and the front desk service was fantastic. The room was so big and the bathroom was spacious too. We would stay there more if we lived closer! If we're ever in the area again we'll definitely stay there. Wish more hotels were like this one.

• Stayed April 2013, traveled with family
Thank you for taking the time to write a review on TripAdvisor, it is truly an honor to hear words like "Best Hotel Ever". We are glad you and your family had a great stay and look forward to seeing you in the near future.
Garland, Texas
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 14, 2013

This was my first experience with a Comfort Suites Hotel and I am very impressed. We (Myself, Wife, 3 small children and Mother In-law) enjoyed our 2 night stay. The room was modern, clean and spacious. The staff was extremely warm and helpful. We will definitely return to this hotel.

• Stayed July 2013, traveled with family
Thank you for taking the time to write a review for Comfort Suites Lindale, we are glad your stay was enjoybale for you and your family and we look forward to seeing you in the future.
Silverthorne
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 4, 2013

While traveling back to Colorado we ended the day at the Lindale Comfort Suites and had a wonderful stay. We did some sightseeing in the area the next day and as the day went on we decided to go back and stay another night before heading home. We are choice privilege members and have stayed in many of their brand hotels and I can honestly say this was by far the nicest of any Comfort Suites we have experienced. I found out that this hotel is a " Choice Preferred Platinum Award Hotel" Most people are unfamiliar with the rating system used by Choice Hotels so I am taking the liberty to inform how their website explains it.

"Hotels that achieve the prestigious Platinum Award represent the top 3% of hotels within each Choice brand. The awards are based on a ranking system that measures guest satisfaction, product quality, room condition and cleanliness, and staff service. These properties have a proven track record of providing exceptional guest service and facilities."

This along with all the positive reviews tells you it's one of the best!

• Stayed February 2013, traveled as a couple
Thank you for taking the time to not only write a wonderful review about Comfort Suites Lindale but also explaining what it means to be a Platinum Award Winning Hotel. We strive for this award every year and it is an honor to see a guest speak so highly about it, we look forward to seeing in the future when in the area.
Colorado Springs, Colorado
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 24, 2013

We are traveling back home after vacationing in Destin, Florida. The drive from Florida to Colorado is a long one, especially with 4 kids! I was so thankful to find this beautiful hotel! The outside is nice, the parking lot is super clean and I felt very safe!

The lobby was beautiful and everything seemed so new! The front desk gal was super friendly and we got on the first floor as requested. Our room was so clean, spacious, and beautifully decorated! The bed was very comfortable and we all slept well.

Breakfast was nice and the waffle maker had original and cinnamon waffle mix and the waffles were the shape of Texas!! Bacon was super thin and eggs were just okay but I still want to give the hotel 5 stars because of how clean, new looking and beautifully decorated it was! Also, I loved how safe I felt there with my kids.

• Stayed June 2013, traveled with family
Thank you for your response on TripAdivsor we hope your drive back home to Colorado was a safe one, we value all our guests opinions and are truly glad to see reviews like yours. Please visit us again when making that trip back to Destin!
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 4, 2013 via mobile

Stayed two nights and really enjoyed the hotel. The standard room is nice with frig and microwave. Bed was a bit lumpy, but all in all the room was comfortable. The amenities were great, especially the heated indoor pool. Nice workout room. Breakfast was good. Free wifi. Not much to complain about.

Stayed April 2013, traveled with family
Thank you for your response on TripAdvisor, we were glad to hear you had an enjoyable stay at Comfort Suites Lindale.

Been to Comfort Suites Lindale - North Tyler? Share your experiences!