“Every time I go, they charge for something else they didn't use to!” 1 of 5 stars
Review of Parma Pasta & Pizza

Cuisines: Italian, Pizza
Good for: Romantic
Dining options: Reservations
Lewisville, Texas
“Every time I go, they charge for something else they didn't use to!”
1 of 5 stars Reviewed July 7, 2012

I used to LOVE this place. Sadly, today was my last visit here. Every time I come they charge for something else that used to be part of the meal. This time they wanted to charge me a full pizza topping price for a little bit of oregano, a condiment good pizza places have out on the table. Food here was great but the ridiculous up charges for something new every time I come have gotten ridiculous. I will not be back.

• Visited July 2012

Lewisville, Texas
“A Taste of Italy as near a Lewisville!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 30, 2012

A wonderful restaurant nestled in a small neighborhood shopping area. Always great food, and always great service. BYOB so bring your own favorite vino and enjoy a taste of Italy.

• Visited May 2012
    • 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
Dallas, Texas
“Better than a 3 but not really a 4”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed May 2, 2012

We have enjoyed Parma once to twice a month for about a year now. Enjoy the pastas, pizzas and sandwiches. Save room for desert as this are very good. I would recommend the Stromboli personally as it seems that this is what I usually get. My wife will say the pasta.

Repeat, save room for desert as they always have a nice selection that always satisfies the sweet tooth. I gave the cost at $$ as this is with desert, it can cost in the $ w/o desert easily if you want a really good meal for a very low cost.

• Visited May 2012
    • 4 of 5 stars Food
Malibu, California
“RUN BY A NEW YORK GUY, THIS IS THE REAL DEAL”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 27, 2012

We're sick of the Denton continual disappointment. College kids hired who don't give a crap. Restaurant owners satisfied to give you the very mediocre. So we decided to travel for good dining. But not all the way to Dallas. Lewisville.

Based on the reviews we read here, everything we read was true.

Great Italian food. Reminds me of the little dive places I would find in LA or Paris. Not sure of the owner's back story. I guess he left New York after 911. He had a small restaurant there. Amazing he would end up in Lewisville of all places. Nice guy. Sits out in front of his place with a glass of wine and chats with you. Definitely Italian.

We had the chicken dishes. Great sauces. Plenty of bread. Bring your own wine type service. Happened to have a mega bottle from Sam's Club in the back of the car. Just chug-a-lug my own wine for 2 bucks! Deal!

Waiter was funny, smarmy guy. Perfect for a strip mall joint you would drive by instead.
The meal was really really good. Figures. The only good dining you'll get in Texas is from someone transplanted from New York.

The bill was more than decent. We're coming back. And bringing our own bottle of wine! (again)

• Visited March 2012
Flower Mound, Texas
“Wonderfule Food and BYOB!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 28, 2011

I have never had a bad meal at this wonderful establishment. The pizza, the pasta and the salads are fantastic and made buy the owner. This is a small family owned restaurant and you can tell that they know how to cook.

As a bonus, this is also a BYOB, so bring whatever adult beverage you would like to consume and pay a small corking fee.
Love this place!