“Customer Satisfaction” 5 of 5 stars

Ranked #1 of 22 Hotels in Lewisville
Wichita Falls, Texas
“Customer Satisfaction”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 12, 2012

I have stayed several times at this hotel. I have relatives just up the street that live in a one bedroom apartment. The rooms are always spotless, comfortable with all the amenities. The manager and staff are so friendly. This weekend my great grandson was being batized. We made reservations for a one night stay. The wife and I both walk with walkers. It just so happen the weather there as well as here in Wichita Falls Texas was forcasting bad weather with chances of sleet and snow. We were forced to cancel our reservations after the 24 hour grace period. The girl working the desk appologized stating the money return policy prevented her from crediting back to our card. Ten O'clock that Friday evening the same girl called me at home and said she had talked to the manager and that he would authorize the return credit simply returning his appreciation for us.I can't find enough good words for an excellent managed facility. I will coninually use th is hotel and spread the word around to all my friends and family. Thank you....

Room Tip: Rooms on the second floor seem to be more quieter. End rooms help also.
  • Stayed July 2011, traveled with friends
ChrisPatel, Manager at BEST WESTERN PLUS Lewisville/Coppell, responded to this review, February 18, 2012
Thanks so much for continuously staying with us and sharing your experience with others. We are sorry that the weather prevented you from staying with us for your family’s special occasion. I am glad that our guest service representative brought your situation to my attention promptly and we were able to accommodate your request. Our entire staff wants to make sure all our guests are not thought of has a reservation number but our personal guests. As our guest we want to make sure you are always 100% satisfied. We look forward to seeing you on your next visit.

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (61)
Tulsa
1 of 5 stars Reviewed February 12, 2012

I'm a loyal Best Western traveler - UNTIL THIS HOTEL. The desk clerk was rude when we arrived and got rudder as the registration progressed. When our keys didn't work, we were told TWICE it was our fault -- we were doing something wrongr, we just needed to go try again. When we asked for the manager's name and number, she threatened to call the police and have us thrown out. Needless to say, we left and found a different hotel. When we did finally speak with the manager he was apologetic but told us he just didn't have time to deal with it right now. Bad attitudes abound.

• Stayed February 2012, traveled as a couple
We are sorry that you felt like you were treated poorly by one of our staff member. Unfortunately, your room key did not work for you and so, you were offered a different room with a different key and that key did not work for you. The front desk then tried to help you by using the same two keys you were first given and it opened both of the room doors. Despite these efforts on our part you refused and did not stay here. We here at Best Western Plus take pride in serving each guest with respect and expect that our guest treat us in same manner. We do not tolerate our guests using inappropriate language with our staff.
Crossville, Tennessee
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 24, 2012

I had the pleasure to once again spend a number of days at the Lewisville Best Western Inn and Suites PLUS again this year. I have stayed there for the past 3 years while in the Dallas area. I have never stayed at a hotel where the owner is so on top of things. He is visible most of the time and is constantly tweaking an already fantastic hotel. This year we saw more new furniture in the lobby, The real plus for me was now 42 inch flat screen TVs in all rooms and a huge channel selection. The large breakfast area with huge well stocked aquarium gives a relaxing place to eat breakfast, read the paper, enjoy the evening treats provided by the hotel, or get together with friends. I cannot say enough about the friendly desk staff and even the housekeeping staff greet you with a smile and friendly hello. And do they do one heck of a job at keeping the rooms spotless, even in corners and spots missed by most hotel cleaning staff. The over sized suites are well stocked with all amenities including micro and fridge and tons of well designated outlets for all you electronic needs. I could go on and on how impressed I am with the way this property is maintained. I look forward to my stay here each year because of the staff, location, top notch rooms, and nearby restaurants, malls, shopping, and cinemas. .....I'll Be Back..............

Room Tip: I have stayed in rooms from first floor to third floor and have not found a disadvantage in any of t...
  • Stayed January 2012, traveled on business
ChrisPatel, Manager at BEST WESTERN PLUS Lewisville/Coppell, responded to this review, January 26, 2012
Thank you for taking the time to notice the constant evolution of the Best Western Plus in Lewisville, Texas. We are always seeking ways to make our guests feel at home. Our hot breakfast, social hour, staff, clean and well appointed rooms are a few things that make that happen. Safe travels and we await your next stay with us.
Oklahoma City, Oklahoma
4 of 5 stars Reviewed January 20, 2012

Staff were very helpful and friendly. Room was clean and comfortable. No complaints and the location was perfect for the places I went. Would definitely stay again.

• Stayed November 2011, traveled with family
ChrisPatel, Manager at BEST WESTERN PLUS Lewisville/Coppell, responded to this review, January 21, 2012
We appreciate your kind words about your stay with the Best Western Plus Inn & Suites in Lewisville, TX. We look forward to your next visit to the area.
Colorado Springs, Colorado
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 14, 2012

My mother and I stayed at this facility twice in January and both times we were treated like royalty. Anything the staff could do to help was the norm. The rooms are well appointed and comfortable. The Complementary Happy Hour drinks and snacks are a welcome addition. The breakfast offers many choices and is very tasty.

• Stayed January 2012, traveled with family
ChrisPatel, Manager at BEST WESTERN PLUS Lewisville/Coppell, responded to this review, January 16, 2012
Thank You! Our top priorty is to make all our guests feel comfortable and welcomed. Our rooms, happy hour, and hot breakfast are a few things that make all our guest feel at home. But the most important feature is to give the very best service. Thanks again for the kind words and we look foward to serving you in the future.
corpus christi t
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 10, 2012

My wife & I visit this area 3-6 times a year. We compare hotels every time & have never found one to beat this motel. We stayed there from 1/2/12 thru 1/6/12. We were delighted to find that they had improved in many ways since our last visit. Room is extremely comfortable;Hot breakfast is delicious & the staff is very friendly & accomodating. We can offer nothing but high marks for this facility. It is rare to find a motel that gets better over the years instead of worse!

• Stayed January 2012, traveled with family
ChrisPatel, Manager at BEST WESTERN PLUS Lewisville/Coppell, responded to this review, January 11, 2012
Thanks so much for continuously staying with us and for sharing your experience with others. We know guest have many chooses for hotels in the Lewisville. I am glad to see you did your homework on all the hotels in Lewisville, and we come up on top. We want to make sure all our guests get great value for their money. By continuously updating our facility we want to make sure guests come back and have an even better experience than their last stay.
Copperas Cove
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 7, 2012

This is my third visit and I continue to be surprised by the quality of service. This stay was during the Christmas Holiday and remodeling was ongoing throughout. My first surprise this visit was at check-in. My booking was upgraded to a suite and two of my five nights were discounted more than my original reservation! Saved $35. I believe the manager on duty made an extra effort to accomodate my handicap needs by reassigning my reservation to a ground floor suite unit. My wife and I were both employed at our local Best Western in Ankeny,IA , back when we were in high school. She was a part of the maid staff so she has an experienced perspective when it comes to room cleanliness (she travels with a blacklight). We were both pleased by the how the bed was made up, two top sheets with a light weight blanket sandwiched in between. This alleviates the problem of bed covers that can't be laundered everyday and her blacklight often revealed how badly these covers were in need of care. There was a service card that you could hang on the door that allowed us to customize our our linen requirements for our five night stay. The facility always hits a home run with me because of the hot breakfast that is prepared on site. The breakfast is set up as a self serve buffet and on a daily basis the menu includes; scrambled eggs, southwestern hash browns, country gravy & biscuits, croissants, toast, link sausage, pattie sausage, bacon or ham, pancakes & waffles on demand (the waffle iron was in the shape of Texas), four choices of cold cereal, three hot cereals, muffins, cinamon rolls, yogurt, fresh fruit, three juice flavors and a coffee as delicious as Dunkin Donuts! When a member of the staff asked how my breakfast was going, I asked if there was any sugar free syrup for the waffles(I'm a diabetic). There wasn't any, but the next day there was! Short version about this Best Western is they serve the guests by the golden rule philosophy. This hotel exceeds the customer's expectations!

Room Tip: Ask if ground floor units are available.
  • Stayed December 2011, traveled with family
ChrisPatel, Manager at BEST WESTERN PLUS Lewisville/Coppell, responded to this review, January 9, 2012
Thanks so much for continuously staying with us and for sharing your experience with others. We are pleased that you found our accommodations to be clean and comfortable. We just finished our renovations of our lobby and corridors, we always want to make sure our hotel is fresh and up to date. And regarding your comment on “our facility always hits a home run”, we would always like to hit a grand slam for all our guests. Thank you again for staying with us and we look forward to welcoming you back soon.

Been to BEST WESTERN PLUS Lewisville/Coppell? Share your experiences!