“Fantastic Experience” 5 of 5 stars

Ranked #3 of 23 Hotels in Lewisville
Pearland, Texas
“Fantastic Experience”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 17, 2014

This hotel accommodated our baseball team for 6 days without ANY problems! The staff was wonderful with so many kids! The head chef was very professional and even opened the restaurant 1 hour early just for our team to grab breakfast before we headed to the baseball fields! By far, this was one of my best experiences in a hotel- PERIOD!

• Stayed July 2014, traveled with family

Review collected in partnership with Hilton Garden Inn

Kevin C, General Manager at Hilton Garden Inn Dallas Lewisville, responded to this review, July 24, 2014
On behalf of the entire team at Hilton Garden Inn- Dallas Lewisville, I would like to personally thank you for your very kind feedback and was excited to hear your team had a fantastic stay. I look forward to the opportunity of welcoming you back in the future and will be sure to share your comments with the entire team!

Las Colinas, United States
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 14, 2014

Staff were friendly and professional. Facility was modern, up to date, and well maintained. The breakfast buffet was superb for the price. The service was excellent. The room, hallway, and the entire hotel were very clean and fresh.

• Stayed July 2014, traveled on business

Review collected in partnership with Hilton Garden Inn

Your satisfaction is very important to us and we appreciate your very kind feedback.
We will be sharing your feedback with the team and want to thank you for your loyalty and business.
Longview, Texas
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 13, 2014

We stayed here one night the middle of June. I would recommend printing out the directions from the hotel's web site since GPS doesn't recognize the address. The price for a King room with a
"Senior" discount was very good. The room was large with a king bed, free wi-fi, desk, dresser with drawers, chair, large flat screen TV and a cabinet containing a mini-fridge, microwave and coffee maker.
The bed was a little soft for us, but we like a firm mattress. However, this didn't keep us from getting a good nights rest. The bath was large enough for two people to stand at the sink at the same time. Breakfast was not included in the price, but we ate there anyway. There was a good selection of breakfast foods and "food to order" was offered.

I'm not sure if we will be back in this area again, but I would definitely think about staying here again. The hotel staff couldn't have been friendlier!

• Stayed June 2014, traveled as a couple
    • 5 of 5 stars
Your satisfaction is very important to us and we appreciate your feedback about the GPS not working properly. You can be confident that we have followed-up on your concerns so that others are not disappointed as you were. Thank you for making the effort to share your thoughts as your comments has helped us to improve our guest experience.
Spring, United States
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 13, 2014

Very nice and clean hotel, I just don't care for the sleep by number beds, but other than that, no issues, so you want me to type a minimum of 200 characters, what else is there to say, it was nice and clean, that's all I need in a hotel, clean bed and clean bathroom

• Stayed July 2014, traveled with family

Review collected in partnership with Hilton Garden Inn

Thank you for taking the time to complete a review on Tripadvisor. Your feedback is greatly appreciated as it helps us to improve our services.
Pittsgrove, United States
3 of 5 stars Reviewed June 30, 2014

I like the hilton garden hotels and have stayed many times, I am finding the price for the room is high for this area. The only difference between this hotel and the others around it is breakfast, I don't mind paying for a real breakfast because I don't like feeling like I'm in a cafeteria getting cereal from a plastic container. Depending on the price of the room I stay here, but sometimes its not worth it.

• Stayed June 2014, traveled on business
    • 2 of 5 stars

Review collected in partnership with Hilton Garden Inn

Kevin C, General Manager at Hilton Garden Inn Dallas Lewisville, responded to this review, July 2, 2014

Your satisfaction is very important to us and we appreciate your feedback about our room rates. I'm excited to see that you enjoy and prefer our cooked to order breakfast over the other choices in Lewisville.

Houston, United States
3 of 5 stars Reviewed June 30, 2014

Initial experience was a horrible whiff of cancer causing cigarette smoke by the front door. Unbelievable AND unacceptable. Hotel needs to quarantine the smokers in an area that is out of the way from the majority non-smokers. Not where we have to breathe in the carcinogenic laden air.

• Stayed June 2014, traveled on business

Review collected in partnership with Hilton Garden Inn

I really appreciate you taking the time to share your disappointment with your recent stay with us. I want to personally apologize for the inconvenience. We do have a smoking area near the outdoor fireplace.

Again, thank you for making the effort to share your thoughts. We value you as a guest, and I do want you to know that your concerns are our concerns!
Lewisville, United States
2 of 5 stars Reviewed June 27, 2014

My expectations for this room was real high. Due to the asking price of the hotel room. The hotel room as a whole was fine, but the televison was small. The television should be a little bigger to fit the size of the room. I know that may be asking for a lot, but the MAJOR issue I have, and did not report is the roach I seen crawling across my hotel room floor. I did not report this problem due to being exhausted from my road trip. I feel this was VERY unacceptable and HIGHLY unsanitary. I hold the Hilton to higher standards, then a roach motel. This is the reason why I will not mention this hotel to anyone, and I defiantly will not stay at this hotel again.

• Stayed June 2014, traveled as a couple
    • 2 of 5 stars
    • 1 of 5 stars

Review collected in partnership with Hilton Garden Inn

Kevin C, General Manager at Hilton Garden Inn Dallas Lewisville, responded to this review, June 30, 2014
I'm sorry we were not able to provide you with a great experience during your recent stay. Your satisfaction is very important to us and we appreciate your feedback about your recent stay.

You can be confident that we have followed-up with Terminix in regard to your concerns so that others are not disappointed as you were. Thank you for making the effort to share your thoughts as your comments has helped us to improve our guest experience.

Please stay with us again soon so that we can demonstrate our commitment to your comfort.