“Excellent experience” 5 of 5 stars

Ranked #3 of 22 Hotels in Lewisville
San Antonio, United States
“Excellent experience”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 22, 2013

I recently spent two nights at this location and was very happy with my stay. It was quiet at night and very clean. The staff was very helpful and the breakfast buffet was hot and very good. I will certainly stay there again if the price remains reasonable.

• Stayed June 2013, traveled solo

Review collected in partnership with Hilton Garden Inn

Kevin C, General Manager at Hilton Garden Inn Dallas Lewisville, responded to this review, June 24, 2013
Thank you for sharing your stay experience with us on Trip Advisor! We're glad you enjoyed our comfortable accommodations and service. Thank you for taking the time to review our staff and property. Have a wonderful week!

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (19)
Castle Rock, Colorado
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 21, 2013

I have to say Lynn and Megan are so kind. First people you see coming in and they made sure I had everything i needed for my 2 day stay. They greeted me each and everytime i entered with a smile and is everything good in your room. Can't wait to go back

• Stayed June 2013, traveled on business
Kevin C, General Manager at Hilton Garden Inn Dallas Lewisville, responded to this review, July 1, 2013
On behalf of the entire team at Hilton Garden Inn- Dallas Lewisville, I would like to personally thank you for your very kind feedback. I look forward to the opportunity of welcoming you back in the future and will be sure to share your comments with the entire team!
Atlanta, United States
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 21, 2013

This Hilton Garden Inn was great! The staff was very helpful and friendly. I was greeted at the front desk by both staff members. They were quick to check me in and double check my bonus features. When I arrived in the room, it was spacious and clean. The bathroom was also very clean. I would definitely recommend this to those traveling through the area.

• Stayed June 2013, traveled on business

Review collected in partnership with Hilton Garden Inn

Your satisfaction is very important to us and we appreciate your feedback!

We will be sharing your feedback with the team and want to thank you for your loyalty and business.

I would love the opportunity to meet next time you’re in town!
Midland, United States
4 of 5 stars Reviewed June 14, 2013

It is hard to beat the quality of this hotel for the room rates charged. It is not the Ritz Carlton, but it surely does not cost like it is either. This property is located near any amenity you could ever want. Stay here!

• Stayed June 2013, traveled as a couple

Review collected in partnership with Hilton Garden Inn

Kevin C, General Manager at Hilton Garden Inn Dallas Lewisville, responded to this review, August 1, 2013
Thank you for sharing your stay experience with us on Trip Advisor! We're glad you enjoyed our comfortable accommodations and convenient location. Thank you for taking the time to review our staff and property. Have a wonderful week!
Houston, Texas
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 7, 2013 via mobile

First thing noted was the front desk and it great care of service and attention to my needs. Booked via Hotels.com all went well and the room well was a little dated but the bed was like sleeping in a cloud.

My maid in the morning as I worked was wonderful (room 434 on 6/6 thru 6/7). She was very careful not to bother me as I worked and was very professional just loved her laugh and made me sme as I was having a few bad calls from the office.

Overall I would stay here lots of well lite parking and the breakfast if great.

Sleep well travel well be well.

• Stayed June 2013
Kevin C, General Manager at Hilton Garden Inn Dallas Lewisville, responded to this review, June 10, 2013
On behalf of the entire team at Hilton Garden Inn- Dallas Lewisville, I would like to personally thank you for your very kind feedback. I was excited to see that the team exceeded your expectations in service and personalizing your stay.

Tahlequah, Oklahoma
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 5, 2013

Very happy with this hotel...no problems at all. Not a big fan of this type of bed they use, but it still sleeps well, just couldn't adjust firmness level...might be we don't know the proper way to change settings.

• Stayed June 2013, traveled as a couple

Review collected in partnership with Hilton Garden Inn

Kevin C, General Manager at Hilton Garden Inn Dallas Lewisville, responded to this review, June 6, 2013
Thank you for sharing your stay experience with us on Trip Advisor!

On behalf of our team, we're glad you have enjoyed your recent stays at our hotel. I apologize the bed did not adjust completely to your preference. Next time please let us know and we will be more than happy to assist the next time your in town. Again, thank you for taking the time to review our staff and property.
Lansing Ks, United States
2 of 5 stars Reviewed June 4, 2013

Don't expect friendly faces on check in here or a quick check in. They don't like to take cash so be sure to use credit or debit to avoid a rude remark. Be sure to bring your confirmation sheet, as we were asked to show ours twice to two different people. The room was very clean and the bed was wonderful. the pool had ducks and duck poop in it. The hot tub was full of debris. The outdoor fireplace and seating area was beautiful, as was the lobby and eating areas.

• Stayed May 2013, traveled with family

Review collected in partnership with Hilton Garden Inn

Kevin C, General Manager at Hilton Garden Inn Dallas Lewisville, responded to this review, June 5, 2013
Thank you for taking the time to review our hotel. We’re very sorry you experienced an undesirable stay and level of customer service with us. The problems you mentioned with our Front Office team and swimming pool area have been addressed. We appreciate you alerting us to this issue and we hope you will give us a second chance if you return to the area.

Been to Hilton Garden Inn Dallas Lewisville? Share your experiences!