“Nice Experience” 4 of 5 stars

Dallas, Texas
21 attraction reviews
“Nice Experience”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed February 16, 2013

This is a dinner and movie theater. We went and saw the latest James Bond film, Skyfalll there. It was a nice dinner and comfortable chairs

Visited November 2012

Las Colinas
3 attraction reviews
“Love it, but still needs some improvements”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed November 25, 2012

They used to have awesome online facebook deals, but they no longer accept them (even though the deals are still online). They have excellent staff who care about customer service. Their menu has always been just ok, not good. They had a really good pesto chicken pizza, but they recently removed it from the menu. They had office chairs, which they replaced with more modern lounge type chairs. The new chairs look nice, but they are really uncomfortable. The Denton Movie Tavern has better food, but I still really like the Lewisville Studio Movie Grill. They have more movie options than the Denton Movie Tavern. I wish they would improve the chair quality and bring back the online deals.

Visited November 2012
Lewisville, TX
9 attraction reviews
“Uncomfortable Seating”
2 of 5 stars Reviewed October 26, 2012

Purchased tickets with the idea of enjoying dinner and a movie in one location. As soon as we got to our assigned seats we knew it was a mistake. The seats are similar to cheap office chairs. I was able to keep mine from rocking but I couldn't adjust it lower. My feet dangled in the air for 2 hours. Since the chairs are on wheels my husband switched his chair with one that worked but was disappointed with the lack of comfort. The waiter brought out one drink at a time. Our pizza was delivered with one set of silverware and no plates. I had to ask for napkins. The food was average. The waiter came back to the table for a second round of drinks but I had to ask him to remove the dirty plates. The only perk was being able to drink a cold beer in the theater.

Visited October 2012