“Uncomfortable Seating” 2 of 5 stars

Lewisville, TX
9 attraction reviews
“Uncomfortable Seating”
2 of 5 stars Reviewed October 26, 2012

Purchased tickets with the idea of enjoying dinner and a movie in one location. As soon as we got to our assigned seats we knew it was a mistake. The seats are similar to cheap office chairs. I was able to keep mine from rocking but I couldn't adjust it lower. My feet dangled in the air for 2 hours. Since the chairs are on wheels my husband switched his chair with one that worked but was disappointed with the lack of comfort. The waiter brought out one drink at a time. Our pizza was delivered with one set of silverware and no plates. I had to ask for napkins. The food was average. The waiter came back to the table for a second round of drinks but I had to ask him to remove the dirty plates. The only perk was being able to drink a cold beer in the theater.

Visited October 2012