“Perfect stay for business and pleasure” 5 of 5 stars

Special Offer
Free Parking
Ranked #3 of 22 hotels in Lewisville
Denver, Colorado
“Perfect stay for business and pleasure”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 5, 2013

Lori, General Manager, and Front Desk Associates, Pamela, Tim, and Sam, are awesome, first class professionals. They are guest-oriented, friendly, and attentive. Upon check-in, not only was my room spotless, it was huge with everything that I needed for a long-term stay. I even had a candy bar on my table. Yum! My room had furnishings of a small apartment . . . two closets, full kitchen, dining room table, etc. Warm cookies in the afternoon are provided. Hotel is located near a mall with many restaurants available. Highly recommend this facility for future travels.

• Stayed June 2013, traveled on business
MagnoliaLodging, General Manager at TownePlace Suites Dallas Lewisville, responded to this review, June 10, 2013
Thank you very much for the great feedback, and my team and I - including Pamela, Tim and Sam - are all delighted you enjoyed your stay with us! It is especially nice to hear such great comments regarding our service, as we all strive to ensure every guest has an enjoyable experience.

Thanks again, and we look forward to welcoming you back soon!

62 people have reviewed this hotel

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (12)
Zurich, Switzerland
4 of 5 stars Reviewed May 8, 2013

I have recently stayed there while in the DFW area for buisness.
The hotel is very well kept, the location is convenient, and the staff is very helpfull.
There is a large choice of restaurants and a shopping mall just across the street!
There is a minus: the pool is very small!

• Stayed April 2013, traveled on business
MagnoliaLodging, General Manager at TownePlace Suites Dallas Lewisville, responded to this review, May 10, 2013
Thanks for the great feedback, and we're so glad you enjoyed your stay with us. It sounds like you were able to take in some of what the local area has to offer; we're very fortunate to be located next door to Vista Ridge mall, and within easy walking distance to dozens of restaurants and shops.

And while our pool is small, it's mighty on refreshment, especially during those hot Texas summers! ;-)

Thanks again, and we look forward to welcoming you back.

IOWA
4 of 5 stars Reviewed April 14, 2013

I recently stayed here while in the Dallas area for buisness. The location is nice to be able to get on the main roads to travel throughout the Dallas and surrounding areas. There is a nice variety of resturants to choose from- if you are there for a few days you can have something different every night. There is a local mall near by, it's not a great mall- but meets your needs if you need to pick somthing up.

My room was very clean & spacious. I like the desk areas at these hotels, there is plenty of space to work- the kitchen area is nice too, you can stash soda and snacks. I did have trouble with my air-conditioning. The thermostat quit working the last night I was there. The room was a little muggy & since the hotel was booked they couldn't move me. I have to say the guy from the front desk tried to fix it & brought me a box-fan to help move the air. It was a little cool that night so I just cracked the window to cool the room off, it wasn't the best solution but they tried to make the best out of it.

• Stayed April 2013, traveled on business
MagnoliaLodging, General Manager at TownePlace Suites Dallas Lewisville, responded to this review, April 16, 2013
Thank you very much for the great review, and while I'm glad you enjoyed your stay with us, I do apologize for the issues with the AC. I know how frustrating it is to deal with a lack of AC during unpredictable Texas weather, and I am pleased to report that a technician has since visited the property and all units are working correctly. I am glad to hear my team did their best to make you as comfortable as possible, but again, I apologize for the inconvenience.

Thanks again for the kind words, and I do hope you will give our hotel another chance should you return to the Lewisville area.

General Manager, TownePlace Suites Dallas/Lewisivlle
Hill Country, TX
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 18, 2013

I stayed here for 5 nights last week. It was the official hotel of the theatre conference I went to so there were a lot of people keeping strange hours, but the staff of the hotel was always kind and helpful. No matter how many people they were trying to deal with, they went out of their way to help each one patiently.

The rooms are fantastic! I walked in and it smelled good which doesn't always happen in hotels. My room was nicely decorated and very comfortable to be in. The kitchenette was an incredible bonus since we were there for more than one night. Full size refrigerator and dishwasher! I highly recommend this hotel!

• Stayed March 2013, traveled on business
MagnoliaLodging, General Manager at TownePlace Suites Dallas Lewisville, responded to this review, March 20, 2013
What a wonderful review! We're so glad you enjoyed your stay with us, and so appreciate the great feedback! My team and I work very hard to ensure all of our guests have a comfortable, clean experience, no matter how busy we are, and I'm glad you enjoyed our accommodations and service. And we agree that our fully-equipped kitchens make our suites a little more like home and less like a hotel.

Thanks again, and we hope to see you again soon!

Northern Virginia
4 of 5 stars Reviewed March 2, 2013

I have been staying at the TownePlace Suites, Lewisville TX for the last 3 weeks. The facility is modern, clean and well run. The staff have been very friendly and helpful to me.
One of the guest service agents (front-desk), Virginia, is always cheerful, whether greeting me as I come in late on Sundays from the airport or early in the mornings. This week, I got a stomach bug. The front desk staff took good care of me, even going out to the drugstore for me.
The rooms at the hotel have been pretty large and well-furnished. The mini-kitchen includes a full-size fridge, oven, microwave, dishwasher and small
It is much easier doing the weekly travel gig when I am able to stay at a place like the TownePlace Suites.

• Stayed February 2013, traveled on business
MagnoliaLodging, General Manager at TownePlace Suites Dallas Lewisville, responded to this review, March 6, 2013
Many thanks for the great review, and we're so glad you chose our hotel for your 'home away from home' in Lewisville. I can imagine that frequent travel and extended stays away from home can be tiring, so it's our goal to make our guests feel as relaxed and welcome as possible. I've forwarded your comments to my team, including Virginia, as they will all appreciate the great feedback.

Thanks again, and we look forward to welcoming you back!

5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 21, 2013 via mobile

We stayed here for 3 nights while visiting family. Check in was a breeze, and we even got a phone call from the front desk after we got settled in our room. They just wanted to know if we needed anything. The room was clean and comfortable. Loved the convenience of the kitchenette, especially when traveling with a child. Breakfast was fine, providing everything you would need for a quick meal before heading out. The Texas shaped waffle was a hit with the little one! We will definitely choose this hotel again.

• Stayed February 2013
MagnoliaLodging, General Manager at TownePlace Suites Dallas Lewisville, responded to this review, February 25, 2013
So glad you enjoyed your stay with us, and of course we love hearing when our guests - even the younger ones - enjoy a Texas-shaped waffle for breakfast! It sounds like our accommodations met your needs, and I'm glad to hear my team took care of you.

Thanks again, and we look forward to welcoming you back!

4 of 5 stars Reviewed February 8, 2013 via mobile

This place was great - easy and clean - located next to some chain restaurants and major highways so getting to and from places is easy. When I arrived, check-in was a breeze. Got to my room and had a note and goodies (candy and water bottle) waiting on the table "just because". Staff is very friendly and helpful. Breakfast is standard, but good and always replenished.

Stayed February 2013, traveled on business
MagnoliaLodging, General Manager at TownePlace Suites Dallas Lewisville, responded to this review, February 12, 2013
Thank you very much for the great review, and my team and I are so glad you enjoyed your stay with us! It sounds like you were able to take advantage of some of what the local area has to offer, and I'm delighted to hear you enjoyed your suite's welcome amenity!

I've forwarded your comments to my team, as they will also enjoyed the great feedback. Thanks again, and we look forward to welcoming you back soon!

General Manager, TownePlace Suites Dallas/Lewisville

Been to TownePlace Suites Dallas Lewisville? Share your experiences!