“Good mattress. Disappointed in bathroom floor” 4 of 5 stars

Special Offer
Choice Privileges Points
Ranked #10 of 22 hotels in Lewisville
West, Texas
“Good mattress. Disappointed in bathroom floor”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed October 9, 2013 via mobile

I stayed here during a 3 day business trip and for the most part it was ok.
The clerk at check in was dry and was very mechanical in her emotions and personality.

The bed was most welcome to sink in and fall right asleep...kudos!

One problem was the tiles in the bathroom where they were loose and cracked. Every time is entered I had to walk over these bad tiles.....get up and fix it...

Stayed October 2013, traveled on business

35 people have reviewed this hotel

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (5)
Norman, Oklahoma
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 3, 2013

Friendly staff and comfortable beds made this stay a treat for us. The people who work here are very helpful and friendly. The room was comfortable and the very clean. The breakfast was really good - always nice to have HOT options. The lady working in the breakfast room was REALLY ON TOP of keeping things stocked. Close to everything - yet quiet enough to enjoy a good night of sleep! It was so nice to come in from 100+ temps and enjoy and nice COOL room. We would definitely stay here again.

• Stayed September 2013, traveled as a couple
Round Rock, Texas
3 of 5 stars Reviewed August 23, 2013

Stayed here because relatives booked it for us. Very convenient to all sorts of shopping including a Costco and of course the Mall. Nice outside. Hotel personnel very friendly, nice & helpful. Rooms were a little shabby but clean. They offer a variety of pillows in the room from firm to soft which is nice because everyone likes something a little different. Common areas were clean and well kept up.

• Stayed August 2013, traveled with friends
TMIHospitality, Manager at Lewisville Comfort Suites Vista Ridge Mall, responded to this review, August 26, 2013
Dear TXHOUNDDOG,
Thank you for your feedback regarding your recent stay at the Comfort Suites Vista Ridge Mall Lewisville. I'm very glad to hear that you found our staff to be friendly and helpful. I'm also glad that our proximity to shopping was convenient for you. We look forward to another visit.

Wendy D.
Property Manager
Abilene, Texas
4 of 5 stars Reviewed July 14, 2013

We really enjoyed our stay here. The hotel was 4 stars but the staff was 5 stars.
Staff- Charlotte, the manager, Elizabeth, Patricia, and New Team Member(Hi Viola) went out of their way to make our stay a pleasure.
Room- Everything was fine. A/C worked great on a 100 degree day, beds very comfortable. So comfortable my wife stayed in bed till 1 PM. Give me a break!
Hotel- entrance is a little hard to find. In a group of 3 or 4 hotels. Building appears newer and is In great shape. Pool is indoors and very nice.
Why 4 stars instead of 5? No bacon or sausage at breakfast. I need my MEAT!
Thanks for a great stay.

• Stayed July 2013, traveled as a couple
LewisvilleCS_GM, General Manager at Lewisville Comfort Suites Vista Ridge Mall, responded to this review, July 17, 2013
Dear Garry,
Thank you so much for the wonderful review on your recent stay with us. It is great to hear that myself and the employees made your stay a positive one. The staff prides themselves on guest satisfaction. I am glad your wife enjoyed a great night sleep so much she could sleep in the next morning. Our breakfast menu changes daily so on different days there is bacon and sausage. I hate that you stayed on a day these options weren't being served. We hope to see you again soon at the Comfort Suites Lewisville.

Sincerely
texas
3 of 5 stars Reviewed July 12, 2013 via mobile

For us it was the staff that dropped the ball. The beds & AC were good & everything worked ok, but the quality was just a notch lower than the $100 a night places. The main issue was the staff. I hardly ever rag on the staff, but this was the issues. Right off the bat, there was a sign at check in saying they had stepped away. Ok, I can see an emergency might cause this, but after at least 5 minutes of standing at the front desk, we literally had to call the hotels # on our cell. This brought someone up to the front answering on a cordless phone as they came. No apology for the wait was offered. There was also issues at the pool the next day. There was a staff member that decided to start maintenance on pool while the kids were in it, I'm not sure he even saw us, because his # 1 goal was obviously to try putting the moves on a female member of housekeeping who was noisily squeeging the windows behind our head. Very unprofessional . The pool was pretty nice and inside. it was 4 feet deep all around. The free breakfast was pretty good with scrambled eggs ( no sausage or bacon) If the budget is tight it's not a really bad place, but I am fairly sure we will spring for another $20 and stay at courtyard or one of the others next door. Oh I would say location was excellent, except as others noted its a little hard to find entrance. You really have to drive through another property's parking lot to get to this one. I will say it was a fairly quite stay, we were on 3rd floor & no real outside noise.

• Stayed July 2013
Thank you for taking time to complete a review on our hotel. I am glad to hear you enjoyed our pool and breakfast and that you were able to get a quiet night's sleep on our comfortable beds. I want to sincerely apologize that my staff's behavior interfered with your stay. I have addressed this with my entire staff to make sure this will not happen to future guests. Guest satisfaction is our top priority at the Comfort Suites Lewisville and I am sorry you did not leave completely satisfied. If your travels ever bring you back to the Lewisville area, I would like to invite you back so we can show you that we have remedied this situation.

Abilene
4 of 5 stars Reviewed July 1, 2013

The breakfast had many options and they were tasty and fresh. Our room had a bit of a musty smell but not overwhelming. Our air conditioning seemed to be having trouble dealing with the triple digit heat, but it was not uncomfortable when we turned it way down. Heard others commenting at breakfast about the same issue. The room and bedding was clean and comfortable. The frig needed to be cleaned from what looked like a spill but it worked well for the items from our ice chest. We'd stay again if we are in the area.

• Stayed June 2013, traveled as a couple
Thank you for the review on your recent stay with us. We are glad to hear that you enjoyed our breakfast and your bedding was clean and comfortable. I want to apologize that your room didn't smell fresh and the AC was having trouble keeping up with the outside temperatures. I have shared your comments with both housekeeping and maintenance departments to ensure that future guests do not experience the same problem. We look forward to your return visit.

4 of 5 stars Reviewed June 11, 2013 via mobile

This was my second stay here (many years between trips). I was impressed by this hotel .. Especially for the bargain price! The rooms were what you would expect. The beds were so comfortable as were the pillows. Bathroom was a bit outdated but still very clean. Breakfast was great and fully stocked each morning. Can't beat the location either. We would stay here again!

• Stayed June 2013
Thank you for taking the time to post your review. We are glad to hear that you were once again impressed with our hotel and the bargain price you paid. It's great to know you enjoyed the comfortable beds and pillows, as well as the great breakfast. I apologize that the bathroom isn't as updated as you would have liked but pleased to see you were satisfied with the cleanliness of them. I have shared your positive comments with my staff to inform them that their continued efforts to impress our guests are working. We look forward to seeing you during your next trip to Lewisville.

Charlotte F.

Been to Lewisville Comfort Suites Vista Ridge Mall? Share your experiences!