“Asked for non smoking...room wreaked of smoke!” 2 of 5 stars

Special Offer
Get Double HHonors Points
Ranked #8 of 22 hotels in Lewisville
Austin, Texas
“Asked for non smoking...room wreaked of smoke!”
2 of 5 stars Reviewed February 5, 2014

Property is run down..needs major upgrades front desk unattended...room wreaked of smoke...property is tired and run down and location felt like cheap motel ..was told the reservation was within 2 miles of my family home..it was 10 miles...I think I would have been happier paying more at a Holiday Inn or a hotel that did not feel so run down..

• Stayed February 2014, traveled with family

Review collected in partnership with Homewood Suites by Hilton

HWSLewisville, General Manager at Homewood Suites Dallas/Lewisville, responded to this review, February 6, 2014
Greetings,

Thank you for choosing Homewood Suites-Lewisville for your most recent stay and for taking the time to share your feedback with us on TripAdvisor. We appreciate your feedback and apologize for the condition of your guest suite. We hope to have another opportunity to serve you if your travels bring you back to the area.

We hope to see you again in the near future!

159 people have reviewed this hotel

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (21)
Solana Beach, CA, United States
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 31, 2014

My family came into town for our mother's funeral. The hotel was welcoming and friendly. The rooms were clean and the internet access was invaluable for directions, checking flight information, and sending messages to friends and family. The breakfast was a great amenity and the never ending coffee a real treat!

Review collected in partnership with Homewood Suites by Hilton

HWSLewisville, General Manager at Homewood Suites Dallas/Lewisville, responded to this review, March 27, 2014
Greetings,

Thank you for sharing your feedback. We are delighted to hear that, you enjoyed your stay in Homewood Suites in Lewisville, TX.
Cypress, California
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 25, 2014

I stayed for a week and I love the staff at the hotel. The breakfast and dinner is an added bonus to my rate. I had a room that was a suite and very clean and spacious. The location is near a mall and lots of restaurants. I travel a lot to the area and I will be back soon. Can't wait!!

Stayed January 2014, traveled on business
Greetings,
Thank you for sharing your great experience in Homewood Suites Lewisville, TX. Again, thank you and look forward to see you in near future.
McAllen, United States
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 24, 2014

Very friendly and clean Hotel. I was there on a group business meeting for two days and the Hotel was clean and everyone said hello as I passed. Very welcomed and loved the big lobby. Next time I'm in town I will stay there again. Great location and nearby stores, restaurants and shopping. I like the easy access to everything

• Stayed January 2014, traveled on business

Arlington
1 of 5 stars Reviewed January 21, 2014

This hotel is old and worn. Reserved a non-smoking room and received a smoking room. Room stunk like smoke and only seemed to get worse through out the night. The hotel staff refused to re-book me. I travel all the time for work and pleasure and this was one of the worse travel experiences I've had.

• Stayed January 2014, traveled on business

Review collected in partnership with Homewood Suites by Hilton

HWSLewisville, Manager at Homewood Suites Dallas/Lewisville, responded to this review, January 22, 2014
Thank you for taking the time to share your feedback with us on TripAdvisor. I am sorry to hear that we didn't meet your expectations. Homewood Suite in Lewisville you like to invite you back to stay at our hotel.

James
Albrighton, United Kingdom
1 of 5 stars Reviewed January 17, 2014

I recently stayed at the Homewood Suites (by Hilton) in Lewisville, Tx and found it to be extremely disappointing. I have stayed at Homewood Suites before just not this location and have always found them to be very good, however, I was so disappointed when I checked-in to this location. Upon entry into the Hotel Lobby there was a nice fire in the fireplace, however that is the only nice thing that I can find to say. There was a distinctive unclean smell and after receiving my room key and walking towards the elevator the smell of rotting garbage and stale cigarette smoke was very nauseating. My room was tired, watermarks on the ceiling and a very musty stale order was in the room. The towels were grey and dingy and the bed was very lumpy. Overall it was not a place I would stay at again.

Room Tip: The hotel needs a complete remodelling job. I would not stay here again and nor would I recommend a...
Johnson City Tn
1 of 5 stars Reviewed January 13, 2014

This is a terrible hotel. I am a Diamond member. I stay in a hotel room 150 days a year. This is the worst place ever. Dirty, smelly, in ill repair. Non-smoking rooms that were smoked in. I purchased the room with points and when I checked out after being there 5 minutes. I was not refunded my points. Hilton is normally my first choice. This was just well below expectations.

Review collected in partnership with Homewood Suites by Hilton

HWSLewisville, General Manager at Homewood Suites Dallas/Lewisville, responded to this review, January 15, 2014
Thank you for taking the time to share your feedback with us on TripAdvisor. I am sorry to hear we fell short to your expectations. I can tell, as you have indicated, that Homewood Suites Lewisville did have an issue with the conditon you recieved with the room. I can guarantee you that the hotel team has worked tirelessly to fix it, and found the problem and corrections have been made. Although it is no excuse for the poor experience you had and I am truly apologize for the mishaps of your stay.
Sal-

Been to Homewood Suites Dallas/Lewisville? Share your experiences!