“Truly a home away from home” 5 of 5 stars

Special Offer
Free Parking
Ranked #9 of 22 Hotels in Lewisville
Tulsa, Oklahoma
“Truly a home away from home”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed December 21, 2013

We've stayed at many Residence Inns and have always had great experiences with them. This was no exception. Comfortable, clean, and Nakia (front desk) was so friendly we felt right at home from the minute we walked in.

• Stayed December 2013, traveled with family
TMIHospitality, Manager at Residence Inn Dallas Lewisville, responded to this review, December 23, 2013
Dear DML2014,
Thank you so much for letting us know how much you appreciated your time with us at our Residence Inn in Lewisville, TX. It is our job to ensure you have a clean and comfortable stay with associates who have the passion for making your stay even better. I will make sure Nakia knows how much you felt welcomed by her exceptional service. We hope to see you again when travels bring you back to our area.

Brittany Wade

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (13)
San Antonio, Texas
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 22, 2013

I always stay at this location when I am in the Dallas area because they are the friendliest place i have stayed at in the 15 years that i have traveled to Dallas. I have stayed at numerous locations before finding this hotel. Just an example, my recent stay, Tavia took care of my room and left me a personal hand written note hoping that I have a good day. This personal touch is what keep me coming back.

• Stayed November 2013, traveled on business
TMIHospitality, Manager at Residence Inn Dallas Lewisville, responded to this review, November 25, 2013
Hi Mr. Stan!
We are so happy to know that you enjoyed your stay with us this past week! After sharing the note with Tavia and the rest of my staff she was so thrilled to know that her small token of appreciation went a long way. Our team always looks for the small things that helps us stand apart amongst the many other hotels in the Lewisville area. We hope to see you soon when travels bring you back to our town, and I will personally make sure Tavia is your suite keeper for that week!

At your service,
Lewisville, Texas
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 20, 2013

I am wrapping my last night of another stay in Residence Inn. This time I stayed at the location in Lewisville, Tx. for 14 days (11/7 thru 11/21). I had the pleasure of meeting several awesome staff members. The first person I met was Christa Olesen. She checked me in and, with a lot of patients, made some needed chances to my reservation. Every staff member I met from check-in until now have been very pleasant and social. My room is very nice, clean and well stocked. The hotel is current in style and design. The colors are beautiful. It has a small, but full kitchen in an open floor plan. It has all the amenities of home minus the oven. Two ladies from housekeeping (Jessica Taylor and Evelyn Bolta) keep my room in top condition every day. Ladonna had breakfast nicely prepared and laid out each morning. If you see her, ask her about her arm. She is having a little trouble with it. It would really make her feel good knowing someone cares. I also met Sal. He works the front desk and is very friendly. He usually had a claim, take care of the guess kind of presents. I don't want to forget Julia. She prepares dinner in the evenings. My first night she made an amazing potato and bacon soup. It's worth the stay alone. I didn't meet the manager (Brittany Wade) until late in my stay. She just as all of her staff, was very friendly and extremely easy to talk with. Joe and Darnel are two staffers I saw in passing. Their smiles keep the hotel warm and pleasant. In all, I would say this location really has it together. The staff, the location and the price point are all in sync. I would highly recommend this location for both short-term and long-term stays.

FYI --- Christa Olesen is both pretty and SMART!

Room Tip: I am a single male traveler. I travel mainly for business. This location is great for the business t...
  • Stayed November 2013, traveled solo
Hi Zhean H!
Thank you so much for taking the opportunity to let us know how much you appreciated your two week stay with us. It is always exciting to know all of our extended stay guests, because you all are considered family members to us. During our morning meetings we discuss wonderful things that our guests have to say about us, and your feedback truly touched the hearts of everyone! We are so happy that you will allow us to continue to be your home away from home and can't wait to see you soon!

Oak Cliff
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 6, 2013

Was here over the weekend of Oct 5-6th with my family for a wedding. I live in Oak Cliff and was not wanting to drive back and forth to pick-up family and then the rain came hard on Saturday.
Don at the desk was very helpful in helping me with my parents with the rain outside and the luggage and 2 small children. Then the desk manager Joe went out of his way to help me with my dad in his wheel chair, went up to the room to make sure temp in room was comfortable for my parents that where cold due to rain and started coffee in room for them. Extra blankets where brought up to the room and pillows. when I asked why Mr. Joe stated that the room. had a sleeper sofa so we can stay the night and avoid driving in the rain. We where invited to the breakfast in the morning, all 5 of us, complimentary. Both Joe and Don made me and my family feel very welcomed. Room was nice, breakfast very good. Was happy to see both Don and Joe in the morning, again being friendly. Went to wedding and told everyone how lovely the hotel was and how friendly everyone is there. wow

Room Tip: corner rooms are spacious
  • Stayed October 2013, traveled with family
Landenberg, Pennsylvania
1 of 5 stars Reviewed October 2, 2013

My husband stayed here for work. On file they had the corporate card and he had to give his visa to hold just in case he vandalized the room. Upon arrival he double checked that the corporate card would be charged and not his personal one. Well one of the staff never fixed it on file and the 10 day stay got put on our visa check card in the amount of 1106,27. Now let me tell you our account was in the - . They are supposed to be crediting the account back however in the mean time we are still getting over draft fees. No one can give me a transaction number. The general manager has yet to get on the phone. When talking to one staff member and me asking what staff member did this I was told he laughed about it!!!!! Now I am not finding this funny and this is day two of trying to get my money back!! I think this staff member should have to pay my over draft fees out of his paycheck and see how funny this is! SO INCOMPETENT.

Stayed September 2013, traveled on business
TMIHospitality, Manager at Residence Inn Dallas Lewisville, responded to this review, October 4, 2013
Dear Kimmie31074,
Thank you for your feedback. Please accept my apologies for what happened. I feel terrible that this caused you, and your family, undue stress. I am glad that we were able to get this taken care of, and credit your account back as soon as it was brought to our attention. Please be assured that I will address this with my front desk staff to ensure something like this does not happen again. I hope the next time you, or your family, is in the area you will give us another opportunity to make up for this.

Brittany W.
Lombard, Illinois
3 of 5 stars Reviewed September 10, 2013

The cleaning staff are super awesome but the front desk ladies are not so friendly. One of them did not even care to listen, I was asking her about grocery shopping she interrupted me and quickly said "I have no one to run shopping right now. Sorry. Well, have a good day." Everything is so average and cold. Walls are too thin and I can hear children are running on my head for every day. I am disappointed and going to book at a different hotel for next trip.

Room Tip: You can choose other hotels with better service. In Lewisville, all hotels are right here at one spo...
  • Stayed August 2013, traveled on business
TMIHospitality, Manager at Residence Inn Dallas Lewisville, responded to this review, September 12, 2013
Dear RHofLombard,
Thank you for your feedback on your stay at the Residence Inn Lewisville. I'm glad that our housekeeping staff was awesome. I apologize that my front desk staff was not helpful. Customer service is extremely important to us and I want to assure you these issues have been addressed. Please allow us the opportunity to make up for this on your next trip to Lewisville.

Brittany W.
Chicago, Illinois
3 of 5 stars Reviewed August 2, 2013

Stayed her for 9 days in June. The hotel is a standard Residence Inn Hotel with very small breakfast area and no lobby. The rooms are standard. Breakfast is OK. I move to Towne Place Suites on the 10th day after I figured that they have similar facilities for almost 30% lesser on price.

Room Tip: Front face only !!!!
  • Stayed June 2013, traveled on business
TMIHospitality, Manager at Residence Inn Dallas Lewisville, responded to this review, August 5, 2013
Dear Rishabh2100,
Thank you for the review of your recent stay at the Residence Inn Dallas Lewisville. I do apologize that you found our hotel to be overpriced. We do our best to stay competitive with other hotels around us and are constantly reviewing our prices. I do hope that if you find yourself in the area in the future that you might give us another try.

Wendy D
Property Manager

Been to Residence Inn Dallas Lewisville? Share your experiences!