“just your average burger, nothing to brag about.” 2 of 5 stars

Improve this listing
Ranked #55 of 116 Restaurants in League City
Cuisines: Hamburgers
Jacksonville, Texas
“just your average burger, nothing to brag about.”
2 of 5 stars Reviewed June 27, 2013

Just your usual Whataburger......I must admit, they are consistent in their restaurants. You pretty much know that you will get an average burger each and every time. Service is nothing to get excited about either..........

Visited June 2013

“Ms Dean”
2 of 5 stars Reviewed January 28, 2013 via mobile

We have been to this whataburger before and many others very frequently. Everytime we come to this one she is there and never had a problem before today. Everything started off fine until my grandparents got their coffee cold and i asked her if we could have some fresh coffee. She said the container was still warm and that they dont make it that often or as hot as they used to. As if i have never been to whataburger or know how hot coffee is supposed to be. Reluctantly, she made us more coffee then served our food. I went to get something off the condiment tray and she smacked my hand away and did not let me get anything because she is supposed to "serve me." So I refused to take anything. She should not have smacked my hand. Finally she came back and asked how everything was and i let her know that I had never recieved such horrible service. She hollered at me that their service is great and that their regulars never complain. She accused me of being very rude. Obviously, i am not a regular and must not get their special treatment. After all this, she went back behind the counter and asked a coworker if they were not supposed to serve the customers and not let them get things off the tray. I did not hear the coworker's response as she seemed to not want to get involved, but ms dean hollered "thank you!" We left after that. Needless to say, we will not be returning to this location as long as ms dean is still there.

• 1 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food
League City, Texas
“Is there another burger?”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 12, 2012

My entire life...this has been the burger for which I compare all others to! The only complaint I ever have with Whataburger is sometimes they take awhile to get you your food in the drivethru...but hey...perfection takes time!! If Whataburger ever ceases to exist...Texans just might riot.

Visited October 2012
Houston, Texas
“typical burger”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed July 12, 2012

The service here was really good but the food is typical for a fast food joint. I wouldn't waste my time when you can go down the street to Burger House and have a really good burger.

Visited May 2012
League City, Texas
“It's Whataburger! What more do you need to know.”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed June 24, 2012

If you've ever been to a Whataburger, this one is no different. It is what it is. Burgers always made fresh. Grilled chicken sandwiches that are always good. If I'm going to eat a fast food burger, Whataburger is always my first choice. This is fast food, not gourmet. I rate it very good based on a comparison of other fast food burgers.

• Visited June 2012