“small & intimate with good food” 4 of 5 stars

Improve this listing
Ranked #20 of 116 Restaurants in League City
Cuisines: Italian
Kemah, Texas
“small & intimate with good food”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed May 28, 2012

This place is new on my list of places to hang for happy hour ....

I went there a coupla weeks ago with a lady-friend and we shared the spaghetti and meat balls ... lotsa of food, but the meat balls were only so-so for lack of spices ... I've been back and had the veal parmigiana .... WOW!!!! Until I've tried more selections on the menu I can only rate the few items I've tried ... I highly recommend the veal and will eat it again ... I doubt that I eat the spaghetti again and would not recommend it. The pizza looks good and the couple next to us said great things about it ... I'm gonna give it a try for sure....

There are not many tables in the place and the bar only sits about 10 - 12 .... Generally I sit at the bar for the best service ... in other words, go early and sit at the bar (especially during happy hour) ... The bartender, Craig, was on top of everything including extra bread when needed and lotsa of water and wine ...

All and all the place was a fun experience and we met some really interesting and friendly travelers in the place... ... dinner and more vino rojo than we needed was under $40 for two

• Visited May 2012
    • 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 4 of 5 stars Food

“Terrible”
1 of 5 stars Reviewed March 12, 2012 via mobile

Taste is too bland. The panini doesn't even look like a real panini.

• 1 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 1 of 5 stars Food
Fredericksburg, Texas
“Newly Remodled”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 31, 2011

I like the new interior of the Pomodoro's in League City. I've been coming for a while, but now it is even more intimate and refined. The food and service is as good as ever, come for the happy hour and try the specials on the chalk board as you enter.

• Visited October 2011