“PEASEFUL STAY” 4 of 5 stars

Certificate of Excellence 2014
Coolidge, United States
“PEASEFUL STAY”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed May 5, 2014

A very peaceful and nice stay, the bed had plenty of pillows, more than average, very friendly desk clerk but she did not offer us any reward program (my son asked me about your reward program), no problem checking in, and the breakfast was very, very great and the lady was super nice and kind. Please send me the reward card for future stays to address 110 N. Hwy. 171, Coolidge, Texas 76635. Thank you Debbie Nash.

Review collected in partnership with Hampton

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (10)
Kerrville, Texas
3 of 5 stars Reviewed April 30, 2014

The rooms are new and clean. My reservation was not what I wanted as far as room selection or the number of beds, despite clear instructions both in the reservation and at the desk that I only wanted two beds. The breakfast area had dirty, stained upholstery, but the food was OK.

• Stayed April 2014, traveled with family

Denton, United States
2 of 5 stars Reviewed April 30, 2014

Make sure they dont give your room away or at least the one you actually reserved. First of all by not giving out the room I had reserved in the first place. If I was supposed to get a two queen bedroom and arrive to have only a king with no pull out sofa or nothing that is what I expect to get or do not charge me. Why should I have to use my points for something I didn’t want. That is why I chose this hotel in the first place. On top of that we requested a pull out bed since we were inconvenienced and they just didn’t deliver it because there was no room service and the person at the front desk could not leave the counter. If the hotel was sold out I think it would make sense to have more people working. I didn’t like the fact that my room was given away because a baseball team was there. I'm sure they were served to their expectation but lost my business. I hope to get all my points back for this stay.

• Stayed April 2014, traveled with family

Victoria, Texas
2 of 5 stars Reviewed April 24, 2014

I travel for work, and my work schedule changes frequently. I called this hotel the afternoon I was supposed to arrive and asked them to cancel my reservation as I had to be in a different town the next day. For the first time that I can remember, a hotel refused to do this, and charged me. I usually stay in HI Express hotels, and they have never refused to cancel, even at 10 PM the night of arrival. I won't be booking or using this hotel again.

• Stayed April 2014, traveled on business
HGIHouston, Director of Sales at Hampton Inn & Suites Houston/League City, responded to this review, April 25, 2014
Thank you for your feedback. We do our best to provide our guests a comprehensive list of booking options. With the exception of the “Advance Purchase Rate,” which has the lowest rate and is non-refundable, we offer a 24-hour cancellation policy for most reservations. For additional clarification or assistance, feel free to contact me at carlos.sierra2@hilton.com

Being Hospitable,
Bismarck, North Dakota
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 19, 2014

It was really great stay for couple of nights. front desk agent was very friendly. clean, comforable and quite rooms. breakfast was really good, speacially potatoes. it was brand new property. will stay here when next time in the town. thank you for the great service.

• Stayed April 2014, traveled on business
HGIHouston, Manager at Hampton Inn & Suites Houston/League City, responded to this review, April 25, 2014
On behalf of our entire team at Hampton Inn & Suites Houston/League City, thank you! We know that your time is very valuable and we truly appreciate the time you took to share your experience. Your feedback is very important to us and your satisfaction our top priority. We look forward to welcoming you back soon.

Wichita Falls, United States
2 of 5 stars Reviewed April 12, 2014

This property has fewer amenities than expected from a Hilton flagged property. Beds were uncomfortable and there is no fridge, safe, or microwave in the room. Breakfast was ok and hotel staff were helpful.

Review collected in partnership with Hampton

Thank you for taking the time to write a review on TripAdvisor after your recent stay with us. We appreciate your feedback as it assists us on improving our service and quality.

I am hoping to get an opportunity to get additional information regarding your stay and do hope to hear from you soon. I am sorry for the experience you had and ask that you contact me at your convenience. Your opinions are important to us.

Kind Regards,

carlos.sierra2@hilton.com
Pflugerville, United States
4 of 5 stars Reviewed April 11, 2014

I would rate this hotel between average and Very Good. A few minor "Adjustments" had to be made on things with shower door to get it to roll correctly. All in all, sheets were clean, carpet didn't smell, room was comfortable.

Director of Sales

Been to Hampton Inn & Suites Houston/League City? Share your experiences!