South Shore Harbor was and is the perfect place to be for a family get away. This was our family reunion's 18th gathering since 1985 and our 2nd Family reunion vacation. By far this was the best ever and SSHR helped make that possible. The location, facility, staff, and rooms were commendable. Certain issues came about as most have experienced with other hotels in the past. Those issues were addressed promptly and satisfactory. We were please enough to consider a repeat at some point in the future if the reunion group votes accordingly.
Paradise Reef Restaurant served us a hearty hot breakfast everyday. We sure missed the waffles that were shown on the website :(. Disappointed several young family members. A lot of family compliments on the crispy tasty bacon too.
Thanks Sharon, Darlene, Lynette, and especially Andrew. Does he ever sleep? He is the same mild mannered and kind young man no matter what time of day it is! Thanks again SSHR.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- South Shore Harbour Resort & Spa overlooks Clear Lake's largest marina. Our tranquil bay area resort offers 240 spacious, beautifully appointed rooms and suites. Enjoy the tropical pool with swim-up bar, the 130,000 square-foot fitness center and spa, Paradise Reef restaurant, complimentary WiFi and much more. Discover the nearby attractions like Kemah Boardwalk, NASA/Johnson Space Center, Historic League City, Big League Dreams Sports Park and championship golf courses. Escape for an unforgettable getaway. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Cheap Tickets, Expedia, Hotwire, Travelocity, TravelClick, Priceline, Odigeo and Hotels.com so you can book your South Shore Harbour Resort and Conference Center reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- South Shore Harbor Hotel League City
- South Shore Harbor Resort