“Highly Recommended!!” 5 of 5 stars

Ranked #1 of 1 attractions in Larue
Type: Tours
More attraction details
Attraction Details
Owner description: BEST ADVENTURE TOUR in TEXAS three years in a row! Spectacular views & AWESOME ZipLines! Ages 5 to adult. GREAT Family FUN! Beautiful property with spectacular views. ZipLine through and high above the tree tops. Sky-High Thrills...TEXAS Style!
Useful Information: Activities for older children
Texas
“Highly Recommended!!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 23, 2012

We had an awesome time at New York, Texas Zipline Adventures! We had a group of 7 ranging from 9 to 63 years old and everyone had a blast! I love the reactions to our photos from family members who live outside of Texas - they see the trees and the beautiful mountain views and have a hard time believing this is actually in Texas.
The staff was knowledgeable and made us feel welcome and more importantly safe. The family who run the operation also interacted with us and were very friendly.
We will be taking the entire family at Christmas time.

Visited October 2012

4 attraction reviews
“Could not get a return call”
1 of 5 stars Reviewed September 23, 2012 via mobile

Saw a deal they offered on Groupon. Called twice to check on availability before purchasing the Groupon. Left 2 detailed message and never received a return call. Very disappointing.

Dallas, Texas
41 attraction reviews
“Amazing afternoon!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 22, 2012 via mobile

We had a blast zip lining! I was a little skeptical of Texas zip lining, as my only experience was in Japan. However when you arrive to the beautiful mountain and the lodge surrounded by trees, you know this is going to be a great view! We went in August, so it was very hot. However the staff hoked water bottles onto our harnesses and gave us icepops mid way through.

The staff was so patient with my 8 year old that was very nervous. It was great to go last in our group so we didnt feel rushed.

Definitely do the 9 lines! It's totally worth the extra money. The 7 lines is over before you know it. The worst part of this experience is the price. However it's something you don't do all the time.

I definitely suggest this ziplining!

Houston, Texas
“Great Adventure !”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 27, 2012

The views from the mountain top are beautiful. The family who own and run this are wonderful, they greet you with a warm smile and make you feel like part of the family. The guides through the whole experience are well trained and make it all a very exciting and fun adventure. The whole day was an awesome time for my son and I, planning on returning.

Visited August 2012
Cypress, Texas, United States
“Best Zipline in Texas”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 14, 2012

WOW!!!!!!
What can my family say to the Fun we all had at the most beautiful place in East Texas. We were greeted with the upmost hospitality from the owners and staff upon arrival. They have a fabulous little store that sales shirts and crafts. Very inviting to say the least…
The staff was great and had everyone demonstrate what to do first and then supplied everyone with a cold bottle of water for the trip and then we were on our way to a great time.
I must say even though my oldest daughter which is 14 was scared to participate one of the staff put her at ease right off the start. It was a first time experience for my family of 5 except for my youngest which is 10, we were in a big group and watched all ages of 5 to retired have a BLAST zip lining so we will definatley continue to go back summer after summer.
I highly recommend NY - TX Zipline Adventures to anyone who is looking to do something they have never done before or take a group of friends. The scenery is beautiful and the staff you could not ask for more.
Thank you to the owners and staff at NY - TX Zipline my family had a great time and hope to visit next summer.

The Henry Family

Visited August 2012

Been to New York Texas Zipline Adventures? Share your experiences!

If you own or manage New York Texas Zipline Adventures, register now for free tools to enhance your listing, attract new reviews, and respond to reviewers.

Bookmark for later