I stay here every month, I am a Platinum member. I recognize the fact that this is an old style H.I. and it is what it is. Check in is usually a long drawn out affair- not enough staff for the # of people trying to get in. The rooms are outdated as compared to most H.I.'s but that I guess is to be expected. I usually eat in the resturant and it is good- better than many others at other H.I.'s so no issues there.
The price is pretty good and I feel safe in the rooms. Would I walk the neighborhood at night? No.
I kind of like the under building parking.
There is nothing I actually dislike about this location but I guess I do not ever look forward to coming here. I never get upgraded or made to feel thanked for choosing this location over the other HIEX by the airport. No discount coupons for bar or restraunt ect. The beds and linens are all up to HI standareds.
You know what I do like? There is this pretty little courtyard that no one ever seems to use. I like to go and sit in the evening there. Hotel ought to consider putting more $ into the plantings. It is well maintained by the same man I see each time I am there.
- Also Known As:
- Holiday Inn Laredo-Civic Hotel
- Holiday Inn Laredo-Civic Hotel Laredo
- Holiday Inn Laredo
- Laredo Holiday Inn
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Welcome to the newly Relaunched Holiday Inn Civic Center Hotel located on IH -35. where guests will be greeted with warm Texas hospitality. We are your perfect hotel for convenience, amenities, features and benefits for both our Corporate Traveler and Families. We invite you to experience the Holiday Inn Civic Center. Our Hotel is a 14 story high rise hotel. houses one of the finest restaurants in Laredo. The Terraza Verde Restaurant and serves a great variety of cuisine, from Mexican food, to steaks and seafood. Kids under 12 eat free from the children's menu when accompanied by an adult. The Holiday Inn is a full service property equipped with a business center and wireless Internet throughout the hotel for all guests. We have 5,000 sq.ft of meeting rooms,and provide all your catering needs. Our workout center offers brand new equipment for your strength and cardiovascular training. Guests can also enjoy the Covey Lounge bar. Enjoy live entertainment on Friday and Saturday night and great drink specials. Complimentary shuttle service is provided to the Laredo International Airport, Mall Del Norte, and International Bridge I. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with IHG, Booking.com, Travelocity, Expedia, Priceline, Orbitz, Agoda, TripOnline SA, Hotels.com, Venere and Otel so you can book your Holiday Inn Laredo-Civic Center reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.