“Shabby” 1 of 5 stars

Hotel deals
Special Offer
Plan Ahead and Save 15%
Ranked #22 of 36 Hotels in Laredo

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (5)
Mexico City
2 of 5 stars Reviewed November 20, 2014

On check in, lady in the front desk asked me for a US$20 deposit in cash or surrender my passport. Otherwise service to be denied. Reason: "strange things happen in rooms and we must be shure". Wyndham Management: you already have my credit card number and my Rewards number. Room smelled terrible! NEVER AGAIN HERE!!

Room Tip: Choose other hotel.
  • Stayed November 2014, traveled solo
Kingsville, Texas
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 3, 2014

We enjoy staying at Super 8 because the people that work there are very friendly and go out of their way to make your stay comfortable.

• Stayed October 2014, traveled with family

Review collected in partnership with Super 8

DANNY P, Manager at Super 8 Laredo, responded to this review, November 20, 2014
Thank you for staying with us at The SUPER8 LAREDO, we certainly hope that you had a pleasurable staying experience and we look forward to having you back again in the future.

We value your feedback and appreciate you taking a few moments to complete our survey. Your comments are very important to us as we strive to provide you with excellent stay and outstanding service.

Manager
2 of 5 stars Reviewed August 3, 2014 via mobile

Beside the location being good I had the worst customer service ever! I called days in advance to make reservations and needed special accommodations so I asked that they had a manager call me since the desk clerk couldn't answer my questions. They never had them call me. I called several times and they kept telling me the same thing. When I got here I asked again and was told the manager is in and out and would tell them to call me. Still no call.

Check in was supposed to be 2pm. I got here after 3pm they told me the room wouldn't be ready until after 5pm. I told them that was unacceptable, so they found me a room. Then when I got to the room there were no towels. I called and they brought 2 bath towels, 1 wash cloth and 1 hand towel. I immediately called the front desk to tell them again that there were 2 adults and 2 kids in the room and I needed more towels. They refused and said they are only allowed to provide what was given. Really!? I rented a double bed room for four people! Had to go buy towels. In the meanwhile still asking for a manager and NEVER getting one! NEVER AGAIN will I stay here!!

• Stayed August 2014
DANNY P, Manager at Super 8 Laredo, responded to this review, November 20, 2014
Thank you for staying with us at The SUPER 8 LAREDO, we certainly hope that you had a pleasurable staying experience and we look forward to having you back again in the future.

Manager

Been to Super 8 Laredo? Share your experiences!

Additional Information about Super 8 Laredo

Address: 2620 Santa Ursula Ave, Laredo, TX 78040
Location: United States > Texas > Laredo
Fitness Center with Gym / Workout Room Free Breakfast Free Parking Restaurant Swimming Pool Wheelchair access
Ranked #22 of 36 Hotels in Laredo
Hotel Class:2 star — Super 8 Laredo 2*
TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Priceline, Booking.com, Orbitz, Expedia, Despegar.com, Hotels.com, TripOnline SA, Odigeo and Tingo so you can book your Super 8 Laredo reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
Super Eight Laredo
Laredo Super 8
Laredo Super Eight

If you own or manage Super 8 Laredo, register now for free tools to enhance your listing, attract new reviews, and respond to reviewers.