“Outstanding staff and property” 5 of 5 stars

Special Offer
2X Points Package
Ranked #4 of 35 hotels in Laredo
Fort Worth, Texas, United States
“Outstanding staff and property”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 20, 2013

A beautiful extremely, well run, cared for, and managed property. The staff was extremely amazing and I felt like I was on a cruise ship. From the hot breakfast to the social hour and awesome dinners especially on Wednesday nights with live entertainment.. My staff and I appreciated the warm hospitality! Thank you to the Homewood suites staff Elvira, Eunice, Jacob, Alex, Sara, Jesus and if I forgot someone I apologize you guys deserve huge accolades for being the professionals you are and set the bar in the hotel, restaurant, and tourism industry. Warm regards Scott Miroddi

• Stayed June 2013, traveled on business
HomewoodSuitesLaredo, General Manager at Homewood Suites by Hilton Laredo at Mall del Norte, responded to this review, July 18, 2013
Thanks for the taking time to write about your experience in our hotel, we wanted to make sure you all had a great stay and I am happy to see we accomplished our goal, we appreciate your comments, the staff was glad to hear about them, we want to see you in the near future coming back to our location, our #1 focus is to make every single guest to feel like home.
Best Regards;

146 people have reviewed this hotel

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (10)
Brownwood,Texas
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 19, 2013

The entire staff at the Laredo Hilton was incredible professional. I would like the take a minute and recognize just a few. General Manager Eunice Corbala excellent customer skills very intelligent, Asst Manager Jesus Chavez, Ms Elvira Russell Sales Manager is a beautiful true sweetheart and very customer focused. At front the Front Desk, Jacob, Alex, Brenda. Their Breakfast and Dinner Crews Sara, Jessica, Jesus and Alex are great. Just FANTASTIC service!!

Very Very Professional one and All!

Room Tip: Nothing to improve.
  • Stayed June 2013, traveled on business
Dear George, Thank you so much for great review, we truly appreciate your comments, they meant a lot for us. We loved you having you as our guest, and I am happy to see that all of you enjoyed your stay here as well. Hope you are doing great and to see you soon.

Best Regards,
Las Vegas, United States
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 31, 2013

Sarah and Jessica were excellent hostess during meal times. They went above and beyond helping everyone enjoy their meals and were taken care of. The meals were excellent. Take out meals were offered when you were unable to get to meals on time

Review collected in partnership with Homewood Suites by Hilton

HomewoodSuitesLaredo, General Manager at Homewood Suites by Hilton Laredo at Mall del Norte, responded to this review, June 18, 2013
Thank you for writing about Sara and Jessica, I shared your comments with them and they are extremely happy you remembered their names and their service, they love catering to all our guests and also understand that sometimes you are on the go and work long hours, and it becomes a hassle having to stop somewhere else to buy dinner, because our social hour is over. So don’t worry they have you covered at all times! Hope to see you back soon.Have a great day.

Corpus Christi, Texas
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 30, 2013

I submitted a review for this hotel back in November 2012, and I am still travelling to work in Laredo frequently - Homewood Suites is by far the best place I have stayed there. The staff is great, the rooms are very comfortable and clean, the grounds are well kept. The location is very convenient to downtown, and also for shopping - I always enjoy my stays at the Homewood Suites in Laredo.

5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 28, 2013 via mobile

We walked into the lobby late at night and was greeted with warm smiles and bubbly staff. Helped us get the perfect room that was super quiet and comfortable huge bedroom. Staff was FANTASTIC! Service is everything and they got it down perfect.

• Stayed May 2013
Hi! Thank you for taking time and sharing your experience, I have to say I have a great team that is committed to our guests because every one of you are extreamly important to us. I love listening to our guest feedback because is a valuable tool for us to improve and get better every day! I’m happy you enjoyed your stay, hope you come to visit us soon again. Have a wonderful day.

Laredo, Texas
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 21, 2013

In mid-May 2013 I booked eleven nights at the Laredo TX Hilton Homewood Suites (adjacent to the Embassy Suites and across the street for the shopping Mall). I had previously stayed at a Homewood Suites in McAllen TX, and liked the room, the staff, and the wonderful breakfast and dinner served throughout my stay. I was in Laredo on a business trip and finding a comfortable hotel in a good location was at the top of my top priority list. The daily hot cooked breakfast was a welcomed treat, and the morning breakfast staff was top-notch.

The Laredo Homewwod Suites exceeded my expectations, and I found the entire staff to be courteous, friendly, helpful and positive. The evening Front Desk staff of Alex and Liz are two of the best staff members I've ever met. Without exception, Sara (and her assistant, Alex) offered excellent (free) dinner service that made my stay an Amazing experience. The Manager Jesus Chavez, made sure any issues I had checking in, were solved to my complete satisfaction. Every staff member I came across either asked or inquired not only about my stay at the hotel, but also greeted me in a postive and friendly manner no matter what time of day or night.

I had a choice to stay at the Embassy Suites (which adjoins the property) or the Homewood Suites, and I chose Homewood. The location of the hotel is across the street from the Laredo Mall, which was also an excellent place to see a movie at the Cinemark Theater. I was able to walk to the Mall from the hotel, which took about 5 min to step from the door of the hotel to the entrance of the Mall. The Mall offers an extensive variety of shopping and a variety of good dinner establishments located on the outskirts of the Mall. I would be remiss, if I didn't mention the physical size of the Mall - it's huge. It must be over a half mile long, full of stores, which also includes the movie theater.

As far as driving, I found the city easy to navigate and spent some time walking downtown photographing the people and the sites of the city. I found the people of Laredo to be friendly, kind and a pleasure to chat with. Everyone I met, was helpful, and some of the photographs I took in Laredo I consider to be some of my best photography work.

When visting Laredo, I will book the Homewood Suites for my stay.

Allen McHenry -Houston TX

• Stayed May 2013, traveled on business
Hi! Thank you so much for your nice letter and review, I had share all your great comments with all my team members and we are extremely happy we exceeded your expectations, that’s our main goal with all of our guests and we made it happen with you, t we are glad we left a nice memory from your trip to Laredo. We would love to have you back again, if you are in the area don’t forget we are your home away from!

General Manager.
Monterrey, Mexico
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 13, 2013

We stayed there for only one day, but it is the best hotel I have been. Everybody was very nice and whatever we asked for was answered promptly. We are really going to make reservations always there. Thanks to Elvira Rossell and all the people working there which made our stay comfortable and great.

Room Tip: Enjoy you will love it.
  • Stayed May 2013, traveled on business
HomewoodSuitesLaredo, General Manager at Homewood Suites by Hilton Laredo at Mall del Norte, responded to this review, May 22, 2013
Thank you for sharing your comments here in Trip Advisor, your feedback is valuable for us, and I am glad you enjoyed your recent stay with us, we are here for our guests and their satisfaction is our #1 goal! I will share with Elvira and my team your great comments.
Once again Thank you for letting us host your stay and we want to see you again when you come back to Laredo! Have a great day.

General Manager.

Been to Homewood Suites by Hilton Laredo at Mall del Norte? Share your experiences!