Save Saved
Ranked #4 of 35 hotels in Laredo
Corpus Christi, Texas
“Excellent”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 28, 2013

Excellent staff very Friendly It's my first choice to say every time I'm in the South Texas area
Perfect location the meals provided are goood!! Love the spa and the rooms r very clean will stay
Evry time i am in laredo truly Excellent !!!!

• Stayed January 2013, traveled on business
HomewoodSuitesLaredo, General Manager at Homewood Suites by Hilton Laredo at Mall del Norte, responded to this review, May 1, 2013
Thank you so much for taking your time and sharing your experience in TripAdvisor, I am glad you had a great experience during your recent stay, we would love to see you back in our hotel when you come back to Laredo! Once again thank you and I will share your good comments with my staff.

General manager

145 people have reviewed this hotel

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (10)
Laredo, United States
2 of 5 stars Reviewed April 24, 2013

Issues with the shower pouring water when turned off were poorly dealt with. Shower was leaking in closet and saturated some clothes and shoes. Not much concern from staff about the issue! Not a typical stay at a Hilton facility! Was NOT happy at checkout!

• Stayed April 2013, traveled on business

Review collected in partnership with Homewood Suites by Hilton

First I want to sincerely apologize for the big inconvenience you experienced during your recent stay in our hotel due to the leak in the shower and closet, I have addressed your issue with my staff and taken action since we did not follow up in this situation at that moment, we have our suite assurance guarantee and our goal is to provide 100% guest satisfaction, unfortunately we did not achieve this with you this time and I appreciate your feedback since is our most valuable tool to make changes and improvements in the areas that are needed.
I exhort you to give us another opportunity to make it right and show you are improved services. Once again I am truly sorry about this incident, if you need to contact me please do not hesitate I will be happy to assist you.

laredo
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 31, 2013

Excellent service starting from Hotel Manager Eunice, Front Office Manager Jesus Chavez, and his staff Jacob Hill and Alex Yeverino always courteous and willing to assist. Breakfast attendant Jessica Leyva with her well prepared meals and service .
Very clean and comfortable room equipped for long stay .
Staff will shop for groceries , walking distance from the mall
It is a pleasure to stay in this hotel every time I am in Laredo, really feel at home

Room Tip: 1st floor rooms are more accessible
  • Stayed March 2013, traveled on business
HomewoodSuitesLaredo, General Manager at Homewood Suites by Hilton Laredo at Mall del Norte, responded to this review, April 2, 2013
Thank you so much for taking your time in writing an awesome review about my hotel and my staff, I truly appreciate your feedback and comments, we are excited we made a guest happy and that you shared your experience here in Trip Advisor, our main goal is to provide an outstanding service to every one of our guests and we accomplished it with you.
Thank you once again and we hope to see you back here in Laredo soon.
Houston, Texas, United States
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 5, 2013

Great and professional Homewood Suites staff and perfect location. Use it every time I travel to Laredo. Meals provided are always well prepapred and service is outstanding. Front desk staff and always ready and willing to assist, not matter the issue. Truly an excellent stay evry time...

Room Tip: All rooms in any wing are excellent.
  • Stayed February 2013, traveled on business
London
3 of 5 stars Reviewed March 3, 2013

We stayed for one night on a driving tour of Texas. The hotel was well located close to the Mall del Norte, and many restaurants were within easy reach. The room was well appointed, with a very comfortable bed, nice bathroom and good facilities. Check in was quick and courteous.

The thing that really let this review down was the breakfast - not the content but the activity itself. We arrived not long after the start of service to find there were not enough tables and chairs. We spotted one about to become free and went to sit down but another guest swooped in and took one of the two available chairs. Despite my protest she insisted on taking it, despite already having commandeered several at her table, saying she needed it for her family. I don't expect to have to fight with other guests for furniture for my husband and I to sit, and it was only because another guest kindly gave up his chair that the matter was resolved. There was one harassed looking server who was doing her best to replenish breakfast items, but no-one appeared to be helping or controlling the flow of guests.

Just as we finished, with many people continuing to arrive for breakfast and trying to find somewhere to sit, an overflow room was opened. I mentioned the fiasco to the receptionist on check out, as the incident had upset me, and she kind of shrugged and said it was busy because it was a Mexican holiday. Did the hotel not know this, or have an idea they were extremely busy and therefore staff accordingly? Such a shame, as it was our first stay in a Homewood Suites property and could have been great. We travel to the States frequently, but would probably not chose the Homewood Suites chain to stay again.

• Stayed November 2012, traveled as a couple
HomewoodSuitesLaredo, General Manager at Homewood Suites by Hilton Laredo at Mall del Norte, responded to this review, March 4, 2013
Thank you so much for taking time and writing a review for my hotel, I sincerely appreciate all your feedback, our goal is to provide you with 100% satisfaction and if we did not meet this requirement with you, our guests feedback is a crucial tool for us to improve in that area. I sincerely wanted to apologize for the incident you experienced during your stay and I understand your frustration, we don’t want you to have a bitter impression of what our hotel or any other Homewood Suites offers, we take pride of our brand and our product and the services we provide. Please accept my most sincere apologies and in the near future if you come to visit Laredo again, please do not hesitate to contact me to arrange your reservation, it will be a pleasure for me to help you.

San Miguel de Allende, Mexico
4 of 5 stars Reviewed February 25, 2013

We stay in Laredo when we travel from our home in Central Mexico. Many times we have stayed at the Embassy Suites, which is terrific. On this trip, we were arriving at 9 pm and leaving at 6 am, so we didn't need the amenities of an Embassy Suites. This hotel is next door, and was a fine alternative -- and cheaper.

• Stayed February 2013, traveled as a couple
HomewoodSuitesLaredo, General Manager at Homewood Suites by Hilton Laredo at Mall del Norte, responded to this review, February 26, 2013
Thank you for writing a review about your recent check-in to Homewood Suites, we are extremely happy you got to experience our hotel. If you have never stayed in a Homewood Suites before I want to Welcome you to our hotel and our brand as well !! We have a variety of amenities that cannot be found in other hotel brands, you noticed our suites are larger than just a hotel room with everything you may need from a two burner stove if you like to cook to a dishwasher and full size fridge, we offer a complementary Daily Hot Full Breakfast buffet and Mon-Thurs Dinner is served on us as well and you get to enjoy your choice of beer or wine compliments on the house. If you like to stay fit we have our newly remodel Exercise room or if you prefer VIP access to Gold’s Gym.
Our goal is to make sure you feel at home if you are here for one night or for a long period of time.
Hope you come back to visit us next time you are in town, we would love to host your stay again!

Columbus, Ohio
4 of 5 stars Reviewed February 24, 2013

I had the pleasure of staying at this location on business. The staff was great. The customer service was exceptional. The food was good and the kitchen staff were also very helpful and courteous at breakfast and dinner. I would not hesitate to return to this location if I am in the area again. I am a completely satisfied customer!!!!

• Stayed February 2013, traveled on business
Thank you for taking time to share your experience with us, I am glad to hear you are a completely satisfied guest, because that’s our #1 goal!! We would love to see you coming back to our hotel, so if you are in the area do not forget let us know, and once again thank you for your feedback.

Eunice Corbala

Been to Homewood Suites by Hilton Laredo at Mall del Norte? Share your experiences!