“Not one complaint from me” 5 of 5 stars

Special Offer
Weekend Getaway
Ranked #6 of 37 Hotels in Laredo
Corpus Christi, Texas
“Not one complaint from me”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 13, 2012

The service here is possibly the best I've had in a hotel stay from the employees. Every person I passed was friendly and all smiles. They didn't have the room available that we booked so they upgraded us to a suite which was wonderful, at no extra cost with bonus points. We were served a great complimentary dinner and complimentary breakfast. I was very nervous coming to Laredo but I felt very secure and safe in this hotel. The lot was well lit, the pool was great, and it was spotless. Great stay Great Hotel.

• Stayed October 2012, traveled on business
HomewoodSuitesLaredo, General Manager at Homewood Suites by Hilton Laredo at Mall del Norte, responded to this review, November 19, 2012
Dear Josh A.
I want to thank you for sharing the experience of your recent stay with us. I was delighted to see that you had a great time while staying at our Homewood in Laredo and that you enjoyed our service and all our amenities. I appreciate you taking the time to recommend our hotel. We look forward to seeing you again the next time you are in Laredo.

Eunice Corbala

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (17)
Rogersville, Missouri, United States
4 of 5 stars Reviewed August 22, 2012

Chose this place due to location, I had visited Laredo before and did not feel comfortable, did not have that feeling here! Across the parking lot from large mall. Several places to choose for dining. Has nice rooms or suites, great beds, bathroom is a tad small with just the tub and toilet, but no reason for complaint. Staff was nice and they have a nice workout room. Breakfast was hashbrowns and eggs, ok, but not worth writing home about.

• Stayed August 2012, traveled on business
San Antonio, Texas
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 31, 2012

Service and amenities are going to make it hard not to stay here again the next time I come to Laredo. The "Hilton Family" of hotels is having their "catch me at my best" contest for their employees. With that said I was on the receiving in to many employees who were at their best in regard to services. I truly appreciate their efforts.

The grounds of the hotel, which include a basketball and volleyball court, and the pool, are placed in the center of the property. The hotel is constructed in a "U" shape, so the above amenities are secluded to a degree.

The exercise room is small but nice. There are two Precor treadmills and one Precor eliptical. A stretch mate, an 55cm exercise ball, and a 2-10lbs weighted balls. All of the electrical devices were in perfect working order. Towels are provided in the exercise room and at the pool.

Be aware there are to sides of the hotel in which are connected by the lobby and seating areas. After check in was completed, I proceeded to walk away from the front desk and followed the first directional sign pointing toward the elevator. I should have noticed the room numbers. I went the third floor and when my room wasn't there, I realized my mistake.

This Homewood is situated next to the Mall of Laredo and you can find many restaurants that are close.

• Stayed July 2012, traveled on business
HomewoodSuitesLaredo, General Manager at Homewood Suites by Hilton Laredo at Mall del Norte, responded to this review, August 6, 2012
Thank you for taking the time to post your thoughts on our hotel. I was pleased to see that you enjoyed many of the amenities we offer here at Homewood Suites. I was also glad to see that the location of the hotel was convenient for you while you were in the city. We hope that when your travels bring you back to Laredo, we will remain a top choice for you!

Sincerely;
Eunice Corbala
Austin, Texas
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 22, 2012

I visited Laredo for the first time this weekend and was a little worried about staying in a safe area. Homewood Suites is in a great part of town and was extremely clean. I brought my dog (10-lb Maltese) and the staff was so great with him. It is expensive to bring a dog, a $75 blank fee, but it was worth it to bring him along and feel ok leaving him in the room while I explored Laredo.

Stayed July 2012, traveled with friends
Houston, Texas United States
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 12, 2012

I was here for 10 days, and had a great time I enjoyed my suite all the way. "0" complaints!

• Stayed June 2012, traveled with family
San Antonio, Texas
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 2, 2012

I had a great stay at Homewood Suites and will be coming back again. The rooms where a good size, the beds were comfortable and its conveniently right by mall del norte! The staff at the front desk is very nice and helpful

• Stayed May 2012, traveled on business
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 13, 2012

Big room. Great location behind Dillard's Friendly staff. Full breakfast & dinner. Lots of food. Also free beer & wine

• Stayed April 2012