“Very clean next to a good restaurant” 5 of 5 stars

La Quinta Inn & Suites Laredo Airport
2.5 of 5 Hotel   |   7220 Bob Bullock Loop, Laredo, TX 78041   |
Ranked #2 of 35 Hotels in Laredo
Corpus Christi, Texas
“Very clean next to a good restaurant”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 16, 2013

This is a nice La Quinta. It is well run and clean and is located next to a very nice, though a bit pricey, restaurant. The parking lot can be super crowded, this is a busy location, and I have had people beg for money, some story about a broken car, but other than that this is a good place. The rooms are clean and safe and the staff is efficient.

• Stayed December 2012, traveled on business

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (22)
A TripAdvisor Member
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 15, 2013

I only stayed one night, but the facility is very nice. Pretty new. Well maintained. The staff extremely friendly and helpful and the pillows and shower are a lot better than average. Great value. A good shower with no hassles or stingy shower heads is a must for me when on the road both for relaxation and cleansing purposes. I was pleasantly surprised. The breakfast was good value too. I definitely recommend it.

• Stayed March 2013, traveled on business

Review collected in partnership with La Quinta

Freer, Texas
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 11, 2013

Our stayed was excellent convenient location for a lot of entertainment, our room was very clean bed super comfy we loved the social hour food was good and they had my favorite beer brand in cans! Staff extremely friendly lots of amenities my only complaint is I wished breakfast started earlier since I have to be out at 5:00 am but the cooks were very nice and offered fruit coffee and pastries since the eggs were not ready! Highly recommended best place t stay in a safe area.

• Stayed February 2013, traveled on business
Laredo, Texas, USA
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 5, 2013

The manager and staff are wonderful, courteous, efficient, and always offering to do more for the customer. Always wanting to make our stay comfortable. The front desk staff greeted us with a very nice attitude, smile. The room was very nice, neat, and clean. Had everything we needed from blow dryer to a pen and note pad. In the bathroom all was provided: towels, shampoo, etc. The location of this hotel is just right for our visits with our relatives. There are no words to express how this stay at La Quinta, Airport in Laredo, Texas was soooo wonderful!

• Stayed March 2013, traveled with family

Review collected in partnership with La Quinta

Round Rock, Texas, United States
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 1, 2013

Jennifer at the front desk is an excellent employer.She is always in a good mood,Well manner young lady.Jennifer is aware of the on goings in the hotel.Very helpful when I requested I lending hand.This location should be very thankful ,that Jennifer is on their and not somewhere else.

Ray Mendoza

• Stayed February 2013, traveled on business
Alice, Texas
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 31, 2013

I recently spent several days at the Laredo La Quinta & Suites (Airport) on business. I have to say I enjoy staying at this location during my business trips. The young ladies at the front desk are always so friendly. I wish I could remember all their names but I can recall Jennifer. I feel at home when I visit here the room are nice a spacious and the I believe the facility to be quite new. In the evening the social hours is wonderful. Most of the time there is no need to go out for dinner. The staff is professional and friendly. They always greet you with a warming smile. I'm looking forward to returning.

Room Tip: hmmm just ask but my faviorte is the King