First as always, you can find it at:
- New rooms, remodeled.
- Close from any place, specially Malls and stores
- Nice staff
- Friendly workers
- Clean and not smelly
- Always hot water
- Not a problem with personal belongings
- Always a good spot to park your car
-The rooms seemed to had been shrunk
- The style is nice and looks ok, but the rooms looked smaller than the last time there
Cand think of anything!
This a 1 to 3 nights stay hotel, its cheap, it confy and near from all desirable spots to visit in Laredo. Aldo, if you are traveling for shopping and you can afford the trip, go on to San ANtonio, much better things to see, bigger stores and better prices.
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Travelocity, Expedia, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Priceline, Tingo, Odigeo and Venere so you can book your Motel 6 Laredo South reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Motel 6 Laredo
- Motel Six Laredo
- Laredo Motel Six
- Laredo Motel 6