“Semi truck parking limited so make reservation...be precise for special request” 3 of 5 stars
Review of Motel 6 Laredo North

You added Motel 6 Laredo North to your Saves list
Motel 6 Laredo North
2.0 of 5 Motel   |   5920 San Bernardo Avenue, I-35 at Del Mar Boulevard, Exit #4, Laredo, TX 78041   |
Ranked #29 of 37 Hotels in Laredo
Ogden, Utah
3 of 5 stars Reviewed November 27, 2011

Lady working front desk haughty and rude...no customer service skills. When we mentioned we requested downstairs to walk dog when we called 10 min before arrival and she gave us upstaors, she cockly retorted ....Dont be rude to me or i will refund your money...we were not rude, just informing her what we expected. They dont need the business here...lot of truck drivers...so instead of helping to satisfy customer needs, a THREAT TO REFUND comes out of her mouth. Nov. 27Th 2011 3:30 pm

• Stayed November 2011
    • 4 of 5 stars
    • 4 of 5 stars

Dallas, Texas
1 of 5 stars Reviewed November 15, 2011

I can't believe that a national chain would put it's name on this roach motel. It was late, I was tired and travelling with my dog or I would have never stayed. My dog would not stay again.

Room Tip: The best room is at another hotel
  • Stayed November 2011, traveled with friends
1 Thank Schmo2011

Travelers are raving about these Laredo hotels

Eastport, Michigan
1 of 5 stars Reviewed August 2, 2011

Worst Motel 6 I've been in--
- room lock failed; changed rooms
- receptionist did not have receipts (???) said I would get receipt when I checked out [?!?!?!]
- toilet did not flush
- no ice; staff response? "NO ICE!"
- staff attitude sucked. My customer comment card was pre-written with 5's. Cheeky chambermaid.
- uncarpeted room, floor slightly sticky.
God, don't stay here. There is another Motel 6 about one mile to the SOUTH. Try that or the Red Roof Inn for an inexpensive room.

• Stayed August 2011, traveled solo
Mexico
1 of 5 stars Reviewed February 1, 2010

My husband and I stayed at the Motel 6 Laredo North on the night of December 22, 2009. We were on our way from our home in central Mexico to visit my husband's family, including his 95 year old mother, in Kerrville, Texas for Christmas. At approximately 9:00 pm, our car was parked a few feet away from the motel office under a light. It was securely locked - I checked all five doors to make sure. This was the last I saw of it. At 8:00 am, when I went out to pack the car, it was gone. A sign in the office announced that the parking lot was patrolled by off-duty Laredo police officers, so we had thought that it was safe. We were interested to note that the desk clerk asked the officer who came to take our report for the case number. We believe that our car was not the first to be stolen. Needless to say this cost us a great deal of money, not to mention mental anguish. We have been staying at Motel 6s since the late 1960s, when they were $6.00 a night, but this was the very last time.

• Stayed December 2009, traveled as a couple
Michigan
1 of 5 stars Reviewed June 14, 2009

I wish I had read the reviews here before, I went to the motel on June 13th 2009 with my truck. The next morning the trucks hood was completely smashed up and both mirrors were ripped off.

Please truck drivers STAY AWAY, funny that the hotel staff didn't mention ANY of this, this place needs to be shut down.

• Stayed June 2009, traveled on business
2 Thank sheps92
San Antonio, Texas
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 8, 2009

I've stayed in several motels already in Laredo, Texas; however, Motel 6 North from it's appearance seemed to me that it would be sloppy. I went inside because I just needed a place to stay for the weekend and I was welcomed by a very helpful staff member. The rates were very reasonable but as I entered the indoor facilities...the impression I received was that my room was not going to be clean or sanitary.

I entered the room and to my amazement it was better than I had anticipated from the outside of the building and the hallways. The rooms were properly cool, clean, packed with clean towels, spacious setting, and a big bed that could literally fit 6 people. The staff was very friendly and room service makes sure that they are able to assist you early in the morning and mid afternoon. I must say that I highly recommend this location because it's true what they say, "Don't just a book by it's cover."

• Stayed June 2009, traveled solo
mo.
1 of 5 stars Reviewed April 21, 2007

i stayed 04-21 to 04-22 @ 8:00am was called by front desk that my truck was broke into. after fileing police report i went to front desk to ask how they handeld the complaint. my only response was were sorry but we are not responceable for lost. they went on to tell me that this has been happing here alot. if they would have told me this up front. it would have made me not stay here. maybe thats why they told me after it happen.

• Liked — pool
  • Disliked — stealling
  • Stayed April 2007, traveled on business