“Wonderful service” 4 of 5 stars

Ranked #4 of 37 Hotels in Laredo
Hubert, North Carolina
“Wonderful service”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed March 20, 2014

We're here in town for business and had to find a hotel unexpectedly and came across this place. Service has been wonderful! Imelda found a way to get us to the hotel with our 2 puppies. The room is clean and comfortable, updated and conveniently located to so much shopping. Thanks for your help Imelda! Hope to come back again.

Stayed March 2014, traveled on business
JUAN A, Manager at Red Roof Inn Laredo, responded to this review, March 23, 2014
Good Evening. I want to thank you for taking time from your busy schedule to let us no about your stay with us at Red Roof Inn. I am happy to here that our Front Desk GSR Imelda was able to give you the Best Quality Service that you so desire. It is a commitment from all of our staff to give this service to all of our customers that walk thru our doors. I am also very Happy to say that we are Very Pet Friendly. We love to enjoy seeing that your pet is well taken care of also. Again thank you so much. And remember that when you need a place to rest and feel like Home away from Home. Please visit us at Red Roof Inn.

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (36)
Elgin, Texas
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 14, 2014

The staff of Red Roof Inn in Laredo, Texas located on W. Calton were absolutely awesome. They did everything possible to make a party of 16 feel at home. We celebrated a birthday while we were there and they gave us a room....took the beds out, brought in a table and chairs, and even provided a gift for the birthday girl! They went above and beyond.

• Stayed March 2014, traveled on business
JUAN A, Manager at Red Roof Inn Laredo, responded to this review, March 17, 2014
Good Morning. Kidepaws I want to thank you for letting us know how you felt about your stay with us at your favorite place. Red Roof Inn. I am so Excited that we were able to be part of your,
joy on your Birthday. At our Inn it is a commitment to go way and beyond to treat all of our guest, as if they were Home away from Home. I am hoping to see you soon along with your group, back in Laredo and remember when you feel like getting away from Home but feel like at Home come on bye and visit us again will keep our eyes open to give you the same service and more. That is our Commitment to you.
Dayton, Ohio
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 14, 2014

I was thrilled to see that no matter the language (English or Spanish), the staff were able to assist customers in a respectful and pleasant matter. The room I stayed in was better than I expected for the price. The next morning, Juan & Ana were very nice to offer fresh coffee and to thank me for my visit to the hotel. I would be more than happy to stay there again!

• Stayed March 2014, traveled on business
Good Morning. Mr. Aaron D. I want to thank you for taking your time from your busy schedule to let us no about your recent stay with us. It is our commitment to our customers to service each and every one as soon as they walk thru our doors at Red Roof Inn Laredo. We are very excited that your stay with us was like Home away from Home. We will keep our eyes open to see you coming back soon to your favorite place Red Roof Inn.
Cologne, Germany
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 13, 2014

Considering the category this hotel gives you a good value for the money. Clean and large rooms, fully equipped bathroom. Had very good experience with the hotel staff as they (GM Juan Avila and Ana Alvarado at the front desk) helped me with a late check out because of my late flight out of Laredo that day. Flexibility, which is usually hard to find in the US...

• Stayed March 2014, traveled on business
JUAN A, Manager at Red Roof Inn Laredo, responded to this review, March 14, 2014
Good Afternoon Mr. Peter Griss I want to thank you for taking time to write this outstanding survey in reference to our service here at your favorite Hotel Red Roof Inn Laredo. It is our,
commitment from all of our staff to provide our customers with the number #1 quality customer service. I am happy to here that we could help you out during your stay. Again thank you. And we hope to see you soon.
San Antonio, Texas
4 of 5 stars Reviewed March 12, 2014

First of all I would start from the beginning, when I arrive to the front desk I met this girl name Imelda she was so amazing explainig me and my family how the stay was and I cant forget the fresh coffee so nice of her I appreciate her kindness, when I got to the room it was lovely and very clean nice job to the housekeeper, I will come back next month and I do give it a plus. Thank u so much.

• Stayed March 2014
Good Afternoon. Mirna 2012. I am so excited to here that your stay at our Inn was Home away from Home. I do want to thank you for taking your time to write this survey about our services. We at Red Roof Inn it is our commitment from all of our staff to treat our customers with the most outstanding professional customer service there is. and yes our coffee is always ready nice and hot. I am happy to here that you will be coming back soon. Our doors are always open for all of our wonderful Guests like you and your family. Thank you.
4 of 5 stars Reviewed March 10, 2014

Had to come down from M'boro, Tn for business. As soon as you come through the door you're greeted by the staff. If not pls be patient, we all get busy at times. There are numerous shopping and eating around with a Sam's Club across the street and What-A-Burger nxt to the hotel. Various eateries are around. Also Luby's is nice to eat at also. Due to various shopping in the area it's best to call ahead before Friday or not because they get pretty busy on the weekend. GM Avila and Asst Anna and staff are very friendly. I will be back. Anthony Banks sincerly.

Stayed March 2014, traveled with family
JUAN A, Manager at Red Roof Inn Laredo, responded to this review, March 11, 2014
Good Evening Mr. Anthony B. I want to thank you for taking your time from your busy schedule to let us no about your wonderful stay. Our employees and Myself we have a commitment to make sure we give knot 100% but 200% of customer satisfaction to all of our clients. That walk thru our doors. It was a pleasure to have serve you and your family. We hope to see you soon again walking in to our Inn your favorite. Red Roof Inn. Laredo Texas.
Weslaco, Texas
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 24, 2014

This Hotel made my 10 day stay very comfortable. The whole staff and management team went out of their way to accommodate my stay. On valentines day they even gave me a very cute bear that my daughter loves. My wife met up with for Valentines weekend and she enjoyed the stay as well! I highly recommend this place not only because of great staff but because of great location. Sams club shopping malls Whataburger Taco Palenque are just a few locations very near. A plus

Room Tip: ask what is included with room. they try accommodate price and therefore some rooms don't includ...
  • Stayed February 2014, traveled on business
JUAN A, Manager at Red Roof Inn Laredo, responded to this review, February 25, 2014
Good afternoon. Thank you for taking your time to comment on your perfect stay at the Red Roof Inn Laredo. The staff and myself take pride in giving our guest the best of service. We are happy,
to say that we enjoyed having you and your family with us. And Hope to see you back with us soon. As I stated before we take a lot of pride and our doors are open waiting for our special guests like you and your family.

Thank You.

Been to Red Roof Inn Laredo? Share your experiences!