“Almost perfect” 4 of 5 stars

Save Saved
You added Red Roof Inn Laredo Airport to your Saves list
Red Roof Inn Laredo Airport
Red Roof Inn Laredo Airport
2.0 of 5 Hotel   |   2010 Lomas Del Sur, I-35 South to 83 South, Laredo, TX 78046   |
Ranked #17 of 35 hotels in Laredo
Monterrey, Mexico
“Almost perfect”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed July 11, 2012

We are from Monterrey and went to Laredo for shopping. Althoug we were planning to shop and drive back to Monterrey, it did get late and decided to stay in Laredo for one night.

Hotel is a 7 minute drive from downtown on hwy 59, fairly new, nice flat LCD TV, confy bed and overall clean.

The only issue is noise. Walls seemed to be very thin and even though we were on the 3rd floor with no one on top either neighbors were too loud or walls to thin.

Great for overnight shopping stays.

Room Tip: Pick a room on 3rd floor as close to the edge as possible to avoid neigbors (noise)
  • Stayed June 2012, traveled as a couple
redroofinnlaredo, Manager at Red Roof Inn Laredo Airport, responded to this review, April 22, 2014
Dear, SIR

Thank you for taking the time to tell us about your experience at the Laredo Airport Red Roof. I am sorry that your experience did not meet your expectations; please accept my sincerest apologies.

14 people have reviewed this hotel

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (5)
Alice, Texas
5 of 5 stars Reviewed December 12, 2011

Great place to stay for the night, but beware traffic is pretty heavy at times.But you cant beat the value .

Room Tip: Take a room on the top floor if you can.
  • Stayed December 2011, traveled with friends

Brownsville, Texas
3 of 5 stars Reviewed July 10, 2011

Comfy beds, clean, only one washer and dryer, poor internet service, and not enough water coming out of the shower. One of the reasons I agreed to stay there was because of the free high speed internet. Very disappointed red roof! They should change their amenity sign to (only high speed internet on first floor!) I stayed in third floor. Tried second floor no service. Last day tried first floor, no service either. :(

Room Tip: Ask for amenities available before booking.
  • Stayed July 2011, traveled with family

New York, NY
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 7, 2011

I'm an American living in Monterrey and I travel to Laredo often for relaxing weekends. I try to spend as much time out of MTY as possible. The Red Roof Inn is a perfect find for an extremely peaceful and worry-free stay in Laredo. The rooms are fantastic, extremely clean, comfortable, spacious, and well-appointed. Super-clean linens, granite sink counter, surprisingly upscale for a budget hotel. Absolutely the best of the pick in Laredo at this price. All in all, a very civilized place to stay and great home-away-from home on the way back to Monterrey.

• Stayed March 2011, traveled solo

Chesapeake, Va
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 22, 2010

Very clean room real relaxing for a good price. Paid $47 if i remember correctly, with commercial drivers discount.

Friendly staff comfortable nights sleep. Has buisiness desk with lamp. I had my laptop setup. The hotel has wireless but some rooms will get low signal.

Must try Whataburger if you have never had it. Pretty good burger!

• Stayed July 2010, traveled on business

Waterloo, Ontario
4 of 5 stars Reviewed April 6, 2009

My husband and I and the dog stayed here for one night.
We got a clean room which smelt fresh and the linens were crisp and clean.
It looked like it was recently renovated. No frills but it was just what we needed.

• Stayed March 2009, traveled as a couple
Dear, Guest

Red Roof Inn - Laredo Airport

Been to Red Roof Inn Laredo Airport? Share your experiences!