“I suppose my time is not worth it!” 2 of 5 stars

You added La Quinta Inn Laredo I-35 to your Saves list
La Quinta Inn Laredo I-35
2.5 of 5 Motel   |   3610 Santa Ursula, Laredo, TX 78041-4453   |
Ranked #17 of 35 Hotels in Laredo
“I suppose my time is not worth it!”
2 of 5 stars Reviewed August 14, 2012

I've recently sent the following partially written complaint to La Quinta, it explains by itself: "...I went to the front desk personally and explained the situation to the man who seemed in charge at that moment (whom I found out later was not the manager). He listened to my explanation, but kept repeating to me that he was not understanding the reason of my complaint. I even showed him the printed confirmation of my reservation on which it was established the characteristics of the room I’d reserved almost a month ago, and told him that the point of my complaint was that I was not receiving what I’d reserved for, and that if the hotel could not provide the room reserved, at least I would expected a refund of the difference between the rate assigned to the type of room selected on the reservation, and the one assigned to the type of room that I was receiving, which was 3 dollars lower by day.
At this point, he told me that he could not do that change on the rate, but what really upset me was the turn the conversation took at that particular moment, because this clerk of yours, trying to sustain and argument for not changing the rate as I was requesting, told me that at that date on which we were speaking, the daily rate for the room that my family and I were provided, was even much higher than the one selected in our reservation, which implied to me that he was suggesting that I should not complain for such a small money difference as 3 dollars may be.
That answer was not only un-polite, but also shows the lack of compromise on the service that your negotiation is experiencing.-..."

Stayed August 2012, traveled with family

Review collected in partnership with La Quinta

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (4)
Salem, Oregon
1 of 5 stars Reviewed June 29, 2012

Where can I start! First I was trying over an hour to make reservations but there was something wrong with the website, so I decided to call directly to the hotel and after being put on hold for 10 minutes, I was able to schedule, or so I thought. After advising I needed 2 rooms with double beds & confirming with the receptionist & supplying my credit card, I thought everything was set but then I showed up & found out during check in that she had only reserved 1 room & that I was going to be charged more because of her mistake, since the rates had gone up. Second the rooms that were given was on the side that looked more beat up & dirty. Third the air conditioning was not cold at all & it was 110 degrees that day. Fourth the room was dirty, for example the carpet had very dark stains & the walls & doors were filthy. I have stayed previously at La Quinta in Fowler CA which was FANTASTIC but this hotel should not be called La Quinta but maybe Motel 6.

• Stayed June 2012, traveled with family
San Antonio, Texas
1 of 5 stars Reviewed May 26, 2012

May 2012- all i have to say is BED BUGS !! left at 230 in the morning after to awakening and finding bugs in both beds.....

Stayed May 2012, traveled on business
Cancun, Mexico
3 of 5 stars Reviewed November 12, 2011

We stayed as a friend did the reservation for us. We were 4, stayed one night and had enough room for us, it was a small room with 2 queen beds, but we just wanted to spend the night, to rest and continue with our shopping the following day. Rooms are confortable and they equipped with nice beds, a large flat tv, small bathroom but clead with an outside sink and large mirror, with enough space in the closet. The hotel has a pool, which we did not use.
They offer breakfast, which can be better, as they only have cereal, milk, some juices, toasted bread, boiled eggs and waffles, so they need to add some other options such as scrambled eggs or quesadillas.
Location is perfect, we had our own car, so we could easily move around malls, and other stores. Restaurants are also in close proximity.

• Stayed November 2011, traveled with friends

Been to La Quinta Inn Laredo I-35? Share your experiences!