“Nice place to stay” 5 of 5 stars

Ranked #2 of 3 Hotels in Lamesa
Lubbock, Texas
“Nice place to stay”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 2, 2011

Shiloh Inn is a nice place to stay. The rooms are renovated and clean and the staff is very friendly. If the property was stucco it would look brand new.

• Stayed August 2011, traveled on business

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (3)
Houston, Texas
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 7, 2011

when I was going to lubbock I was very tired so I decided stay in shiloh inn. I never imangined that hotel would be nice and clean and staff were very helpful and nice.

• Stayed September 2011, traveled on business
Las Vegas, Nevada
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 20, 2011

i am very anal when it comes to clean rooms. it smelled good and was very clean. was very scared to stay at a small hotel but i was surprised. i looked at the new ones and there were no good reviews. thank you for the great stay

Room Tip: you will be surprised
  • Stayed June 2011, traveled with family
Lamesa, Texas
1 of 5 stars Reviewed March 6, 2011

My wife and I live in Lamesa and rarely get a chance for a babysitter so we can escape our 4 kids for a few hours. When we tried to rent a room for the night, we were insulted by the counter attendant who could only manage to say "No parties...we...no parties." Apparently because we live in town, we can't have a room because we must want to have a party in the crappy little thing. We have stayed here before and certainly without any problem, but we could'nt even explain orselves or reason with the guy because he can't communicate with his customers. Bad Business! We sure won't be back now!

• Stayed March 2011, traveled as a couple
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 24, 2010 via mobile

I got in to town around 5 am so I only needed a bed for me to sleep for a few hours and the "Best" Western only came down $13 from $93 to $80 even though there was hardly anyone there. The guy here gave me a bigger discount off a rate that was already cheaper so that impressed me for a little independent place to do that. Had clean rooms, great water pressure in the shower, comfy bed, and even had a recliner. Also had free wifi that was faster than most. I only ranked the location a 3 because it's in the middle of nowhere, not really their fault. Also, to the cheap skate whining about a $10 deposit for pets, the cheapest I've seen anywhere is $25 so that's pretty sad you complain about them not telling you there's a fee that all other places charge more than double for.

• Stayed March 2011
Amarillo
1 of 5 stars Reviewed November 28, 2009

After calling ahead to make sure I could bring my dogs to this hotel I arrived only to have the manager and staff treat me like dirt. The manager even accused me of lying when I said I called ahead to verify that I could bring my pets. They then charged me $10 a night for the dogs even though they never mentioned an additional charge when I called ahead. They were unprofessional and could hardly speak English.

• Stayed October 2009, traveled on business
Waco
3 of 5 stars Reviewed September 29, 2009

Well the rooms are really clean, so i can't complain about that. The service there not so good, the price i think is off the wall they charge me differnt prices everytime I go, I go once a month and it's never the same it gets higher everytime I go. They are building a new one and I can't wait because it will definately take away business. I myself will go stay at the new Hotel.

• Stayed September 2009, traveled with family

Been to Shiloh Inn? Share your experiences!