“Great lunch” 5 of 5 stars

Website
Menu
Improve this listing
Reserve with OpenTable
Fore is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #8 of 39 Restaurants in Lakeway
Cuisines: American, Bar, Wine Bar
Good for: Bar scene
Dining options: Breakfast/Brunch, Dinner, Reservations, Late Night
Dining style: Casual Dining
Cross street: RR 620 S & Lakeway Blvd
Description: Welcome to Fore. A locally owned and operated Classic American Cuisine restaurant located in the heart of Lakeway. We're open 7 Days a week for Lunch as well as Dinner. We also offer an amazing Brunch on Sunday. Fore has quickly become the talk of the town and has been recognized by many for our fine cuisine. We won the 2011 Taste of Lake Travis Award, and were nominated for Best New Business. At Fore we strive to make your dining experience with us a special and memorable one. We have 3 distinct areas for dining, including our Formal Dining Room, our Bar Lounge Area with available couch seating, and lastly our Open-Air Indoor Patio. We are available for all types of private functions as well. If you are looking for a fabulous dining experience that you won't soon forget, come to Fore!
Borger, Texas
“Great lunch”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 7, 2014

Had lunch here on a Friday at around 12:30. Not too crowded. Outdoor patio seating was a little worrisome on a humid June day, but the patio is cooled by large fans. I had the Reuben, which was really good, and my wife ordered the chicken ceasear wrap which she enjoyed. It's right on highway 620 in Austin which can and does have traffic.

• Visited June 2014
    • 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food

Batavia, Ohio
“Fore For Dinner”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 3, 2014 credit card Amex Card Member Review

All four of my family enjoyed our happy hour and dinner at Fore. Great place to meet with friends, and run into friends. The chicken fried pork chop was the best ever, and I enjoyed the left overs the day afterwards for lunch, since the portion size was over and above. I will go back soon.

Visited May 2014
Houston, Texas
“nice swanky place”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed May 5, 2014

this place has great food a little pricey but you get what you pay for you gotta eat at this place check it out in sunny lakeway.

Visited April 2014
Dallas, Texas
“Amazing food”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 31, 2014

Highly recommend this place, the food was delicious. And there was a huge wine selection. We went around 9pm Saturday. It is close of the resort and the interior is very nice. Check it out if you are in the area.

Visited March 2014
Austin, Texas
“In Lakeway, near Roccos and Firehouse Subs. Nice facility and food”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed January 31, 2014

At the location that was formerly Mulligans, an Irish Pub. My wife and I went to an investment seminar at Fore's. We both had the bone-in grilled pork chop. It was very tasty, the fat was trimmed off. It came with garlic mashers and green beans. The green beans were a bit crunchy for my wife, but I liked them. The garden salad with Italian dressing was good, but rather average. Good rolls and butter. The atmosphere is excellent. The food was excellent. I have read complaints about the service, but ours was good, but funny. The young waiter put a carafe of tea in front of our water glasses, and a carafe of water in front of the couple next to us who had glasses of tea....DUH. The couple next to us had herb-grilled chicken and said it was good. This was a free meal for us, so who would complain. We sat in a large private room that held 75-100 I would guess. I was glad to have tried Fore, and will go back.

• Visited January 2014