Hampton Inns provide a consistently high level of service without all the trappings of full service hotels, and this hotel was no exception; pleasant reception staff and a large clean room. Breakfast was typical, but they did have a hot entree. Try to get a room in the back overlooking the trees. There is a lot of traffic on the road in front of the hotel. If you ever want to go to "The Backyard" entertainment venue (see separate review), this is a good place to stay.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Our Lakeway hotel is the ideal gateway to Texas Hill Country and is the perfect getaway for outdoor enthusiasts. We are just minutes from downtown Austin, but offer the convenience of the Lake Travis activities such as sailing, fishing or just hanging out on the lake for the day. We offer complimentary breakfast and free WiFi as well as a clean and comfortable room to make you feel right at home! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Travelocity, Hilton Hotels, Expedia and TripOnline SA so you can book your Hampton Inn & Suites Austin Lakeway reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hampton Inn And Suites Austin Lakeway
- Hampton Inn & Suites Austin Lakeway Hotel Lakeway