The motel is hard to see from the road, so I used Google street level to see the appearance from the street. It is behind a Whataburger and Valero gas station. Once you have landmarks, it really makes a difference. The room was very clean and spacious. The bed was very good, too. Breakfast is typical for an included breakfast and worked fine for the day. The elevator was a tad slow but safe.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Our Lakeway hotel is the ideal gateway to Texas Hill Country and is the perfect getaway for outdoor enthusiasts. We are just minutes from downtown Austin, but offer the convenience of the Lake Travis activities such as sailing, fishing or just hanging out on the lake for the day. We offer complimentary breakfast and free WiFi as well as a clean and comfortable room to make you feel right at home! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hilton Hotels, Despegar.com, TripOnline SA and Expedia so you can book your Hampton Inn & Suites Austin Lakeway reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hampton Inn And Suites Austin Lakeway
- Hampton Inn & Suites Austin Lakeway Hotel Lakeway