“Great Hotel, excellent service” 4 of 5 stars

Stay 2X get $50 gift card
Ranked #1 of 1 Hotels in Lake Dallas
Certificate of Excellence 2014
Lake Dallas, Texas
“Great Hotel, excellent service”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed October 29, 2010

I had to come here for business. I have to say that this is a wondeful hotel. It is not the Ritz or Hyatt, it is a Best Western.
The rooms are clean, all of the staff I have encountered have been super friendly, very helpful and have gone above and beyond to assist me in any way.
My room is clean, quiet and comfortable...
I would stay here again if I came back to this area.

• Stayed October 2010, traveled on business

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (11)
Amarillo
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 23, 2010

We had not made reservations and when I went to check in, I mentioned a competing rate. Although there were only 2 rooms left and it was a busy weekend, I was given a discount. Plus we received discount coupons for dining in a local restaurant. The on site breakfast was great, the beds very comfortable. Overall I would give Suny, the manager, and his staff 5 stars.

• Stayed April 2010, traveled on business
woodway
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 17, 2010

Very pretty lobby made even more appealing by the welcoming staff member, Sunny. Check-in was prompt. All rooms are accessed by inside the hotel. Hallways very well lit and large. Had room with 2 queen beds - spacious room with flat screen tv, microwave, desk/chair. Bathroom very clean and well stocked with incidentals. Free breakfast with eggs, muffins, fruits, cereals both hot and cold, plenty of coffee/tea/juices - even a waffle machine that makes Texas shaped huge waffles. Being diabetic the thing that impressed me the most was that besides regular syrup they served sugar free syrup too!!!!!!!! Noticed that if you travel Mon-Thurs there is managers reception with beer/wine and snacks. You can't go wrong with this hotel. I highly recommended it.

• Stayed April 2010, traveled with family
Texas
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 4, 2009

By all exterior and interior appearances, this property could have first opened its doors the moment I checked-in, yet it has been open for at least three years. To me that speaks volumes as to the dedication management has to maintaining a top-notch property. The room was immaculate and the quality of the bed- and bathroom appointments rival those of other hotels for which I paid three times the rate. The staff were among the friendliest, and I mean GENUINELY friendly, I've ever encountered in a hotel, providing smooth and fast check-in/check-out. Last but not least, the continental breakfast by far exceeded the expectations I've come to have for continental breakfasts. I will stay at BW Lake Dallas every time I need a room in the Lake Dallas, Lewisville or Denton areas.

• Stayed July 2009, traveled solo
baton rouge,la
2 of 5 stars Reviewed June 18, 2008

We stayed there for one night for a conference. Overall, the hotel had a clean feel to eat, but our room had a musty smell. We stayed on the first floor in room 104. The lobby lights were kind of dim and even the lights in our room. The beds were okay. The continental breakfast was fine. The staff was very friendly and kind. A good clean place to stay for the value of $89 per night...

• Stayed June 2008
    • 4 of 5 stars Check in / front desk
    • 4 of 5 stars Business service (e.g., internet access)
Bay Shore, New York
4 of 5 stars Reviewed April 3, 2008

My husband and I stayed here for 3 nights while visiting my sister and her kids who live about 2 miles away. The room was very clean and you can tell this hotel is either new or recently refurbished. The gym was basically non-existent (the home version of a stationary bike that didn't work well, a treadmill which was OK and an ellipitical who's battery died while I was on it), but there is a gym called Fitness Evolution not far away which was great. The hotel has a complimentary continental breakfast and overall I think this hotel is a great value for the dollar. I wouldn't stay here for a romantic or luxurious getaway, but if you have business in the area or just need to be near Dallas, it's a good place to stay.

• Liked — Location and cleanliness
  • Disliked — The gym
  • Stayed March 2008, traveled as a couple
    • 3 of 5 stars Check in / front desk
Georgia
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 8, 2007

I needed a hotel prior to flying out of DFW the next day from traveling from OKC. I traveled in closer to the airport compare rates - an unbelievable difference!

I came back because without even having a reservation I was greeted warmly and with respect, and the feeling they really wanted me as a guest at this property. This location is great about 15min from the airport and had all the amenities of a high end hotel. I was pleasantly surprised especially being in the business for 20+years.

Thank you Sunny and Durga for an excellent stay. I will use you whenever in the area and you reading this should too! I never would have thought BW could look so good!

E Wright
Business/Leisure Traveler
Hospitalty Industry - 20+ years

• Liked — Cleanliness and Personal Respect
  • Disliked — There really was nothing I did not like
  • Stayed July 2007, traveled solo
    • 5 of 5 stars Check in / front desk
    • 5 of 5 stars Business service (e.g., internet access)

Been to BEST WESTERN Plus Lake Dallas Inn & Suites? Share your experiences!